Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Winter season champ weapons

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
Hello I have reached champion rank and bought the new champ weapon. To my surprise it only summoned 3 ice blocks with 400 life that can be walked around or destroyed with gunnery and they don't do any thing else oh wait yes they do they go away after for turns. Please buff the winter season weapons to make them more on par with the past season weapons.

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Yes! I have been talking with many pirates in the live game and we have seen that the Winter Season Champion weapons aren't as good as the others and we wonder why.
I hope KI will fix this soon or maybe make it so you can summon the ice blocks to block out an enemy so they have to wait for them to go away or they have to destroy them to get out which could be great for PvP but like everything else, would require some balancing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the midnightpirate on Dec 28, 2015 wrote:
Hello I have reached champion rank and bought the new champ weapon. To my surprise it only summoned 3 ice blocks with 400 life that can be walked around or destroyed with gunnery and they don't do any thing else oh wait yes they do they go away after for turns. Please buff the winter season weapons to make them more on par with the past season weapons.
Since these are summoned, did you check what ability is used to summon them? What do they need to summon more or make them stronger?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Disregard my previous reply - these weapons are no prize for a champion. In that one short sparring session with Quick Harry, my team and I reduced the ice blocks to rubble; I didn't even have to use a power card attack! They were gone in one round like ice in a fiery furnace!
Suggestions to improve:
1. 4 blocks instead of 3
2. Allow them to act as ice traps and immobilize.
3. slightly better health.

Ensign
Aug 24, 2013
I agree with Harry. The winter weapons are not worth the buy. They need to be made better. I might suggest they damage or stun an enemy.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
To acquire the rank and the scrip is jumper not worth it, heck my skeleton hotlines would probably be better than those ice spikes and I get it completely for free barricade is better than them and acquired below level 15 for free by musketeers

Lieutenant
Nov 26, 2010
I agree, I'm only going to Champ (and taking my time this season as well) to just get them for my pirates just to show off and aesthetics because they're not worth it unless they get a buff.

Ensign
Aug 24, 2013
The walls should immobilize an enemy when they approach, much like the ice in ship combat. They should have base 1150 health, and they should not have a timer. There should be AT LEAST four of them that are summoned. Every other champ weapon is useful, flames that do a thousand damage, trees that critical a ton and have hold the line. Winter ones seemed as if they were made in a rushed manner. These are no prize for a pvp champ, like Anecorbie said. Kingsisle, Please fix these weapons. I have yet to see anyone use them in combat. Most people who use them are just going to stitch them.