Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

valor armor grant?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
dearest Decius do you think Ratbeard might let you put grant valor armor on a pet? would be super happy if so :3
ty for listening,
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
if this was allowed, would it fall on the power side of the list then?
stormy jen silver

Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2010
stormyjensilverdra... on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
if this was allowed, would it fall on the power side of the list then?
stormy jen silver
I t would be located in the power abilities pool.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Duncan StormThief on Jan 16, 2016 wrote:
I t would be located in the power abilities pool.
hmmm, Duncan, have all the first gen stats of the new pets from christmas come in yet? be perfectly simple with all the exccitement over the new talents added, to overlook a sneaky lovely new power such as this as an example... I mean we were all pleasently surprised when rainbow blessing was added.. never know what Decius is up to :3
stormy jen silver

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
I might think it would be too ''op'' if Buccaneer's got their hands in Grants Valor's Armor
So i could double Absorb, Wu Tang buff, El Toro buff, and kill everyone frmo your crew

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
imagician26 on Feb 1, 2016 wrote:
I might think it would be too ''op'' if Buccaneer's got their hands in Grants Valor's Armor
So i could double Absorb, Wu Tang buff, El Toro buff, and kill everyone frmo your crew
Why would it be "OP" if they can get VA from gear?