Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

on going game play

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 16, 2014
Ahoy me hearties; this correspondence is base on recon,I am seeking information on the status of the on going game play and story treads concerning " Eldorado" whats going on with this phase of the game ? I contacted the customer service section and they inform me to contact the forum so thats what I'ave done today,by the way "Happy thanksgiving to you and your families".listen mate's I'ave max 0ut the first part of the story,and I'ave gotten (3) part's of the map but since then and it seems that there is no more leads in game play to look for the other parts of the map.I was informed to keep on checking back with the forum,but in what section ? and how ?I'm at level 65 and all I do to keep my interest in the game is offer my help to other young pirates that have the need to level up, buy and furnish properties,like the game monopoly but even that is getting thin in holding my interest or enthusiasm so please,tell me something or offer me some concrete leads as to what direction to take.your suggestions would help me maintain my on gonig of the game play and support of the game.thank you for all consideration granted,Arrrr.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
seathunder777 on Nov 26, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy me hearties; this correspondence is base on recon,I am seeking information on the status of the on going game play and story treads concerning " Eldorado" whats going on with this phase of the game ? I contacted the customer service section and they inform me to contact the forum so thats what I'ave done today,by the way "Happy thanksgiving to you and your families".listen mate's I'ave max 0ut the first part of the story,and I'ave gotten (3) part's of the map but since then and it seems that there is no more leads in game play to look for the other parts of the map.I was informed to keep on checking back with the forum,but in what section ? and how ?I'm at level 65 and all I do to keep my interest in the game is offer my help to other young pirates that have the need to level up, buy and furnish properties,like the game monopoly but even that is getting thin in holding my interest or enthusiasm so please,tell me something or offer me some concrete leads as to what direction to take.your suggestions would help me maintain my on gonig of the game play and support of the game.thank you for all consideration granted,Arrrr.
You have reached the level cap and completed this part of the story. When the story line updates, then we will continue our search for El Dorado.
Meanwhile just do as you have been doing, I'm sure your help is much appreciated. Have you visited the Tower of Moo Manchu? There are a lot of goodies for an adventurous pirate in there. Likewise the Pirate's Regatta is also a challenging gauntlet for captains and their ships. Also there's Ranked PVP if that interests you.
For right now, there is nothing going on about a story line update, but it must be coming soon. So keep yer weather eye peeled fer anticipated developments!

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
seathunder777 on Nov 26, 2015 wrote:
The game hasn't been updated for 2.5 years. Start complaining after you wait for a little, eh? Anyway, we've all said what you did (somewhat) unclearly.

G'day, mate.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 26, 2015 wrote:
You have reached the level cap and completed this part of the story. When the story line updates, then we will continue our search for El Dorado.
Meanwhile just do as you have been doing, I'm sure your help is much appreciated. Have you visited the Tower of Moo Manchu? There are a lot of goodies for an adventurous pirate in there. Likewise the Pirate's Regatta is also a challenging gauntlet for captains and their ships. Also there's Ranked PVP if that interests you.
For right now, there is nothing going on about a story line update, but it must be coming soon. So keep yer weather eye peeled fer anticipated developments!
well said! though i personally love the housing gauntlet smuggler's den and as you all know I'm a huge fan of P101 pets as well..
yes atm only small updates have been made since the last storyline influx 2 years ago..but those changes were worthwhile I say.. companions got 2 much needed updates, and we got some secret trainers to help even out our character's builds..
though its difficult to wait we know it will be worth it in the end...this game rocks and because its so fun is why it drives us so crazy when we wanna just go quest XD
soon though..imo VERY VERY soon...we shall once again continue the hunt and explore more of the mysteries of this spiral...
stormy jen silver
o and while you on pirates forums check out a few of the posts.. i think you will find quite a bit entertaining...