Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Haku Epic Battle cutscene polish thought

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
While battling Haku during the quest, "What Lurks Beneath", in the Isle of Doom's Gold Mine's Flooded Tunnels in Tradewinds Skyway, I defeated Haku in the Epic Battle against him in the Ancient Tomb. However, he said his line, "Rise, ancient one! Rise and help us!", & the Aztecosaur Mummy just appears from nowhere at his designated battleboard spot & says, "I LIVE!".

To not see Haku actually bringing the Aztecosaur Mummy out of his Aztecan carved sarcophagus in a cinematic after defeating him, it feels very, well... empty. This brings me to my point of my suggestion to polish that Epic Battle up.

KI, just like how you did with adding the unique cutscene cinema with Chumba Wumba's Epic Battle in the Waponi Wu Volcano in Flotsam Skyway, I am requesting you to add in a new unique cutscene cinematic showing Haku actually bringing the Aztecosaur Mummy out of his sarcophagus in the Ancient Tomb after defeating him during the Epic Battle there.

What do you think, Pirates? I would like to see that added. Would you?

Thanks for listening!

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
I do, But I'd rather have them make a useful update like a new world, then do things like this.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I would prefer some sort of supernatural death animation resulting in the aztecosaur appearing rather than the extra work so that like the witch of awesome said we can get other cool things

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I know, we all want more new adventures. This request is only a small one, and it may make that encounter feel more epic, not to mention unique. I still remember how the Epic Battle against Chumba Wumba formerly didn't feel unique before they made the new animation showing his self-revival cheat before destroying the Waponi Idols to win it.

It would only be up to some people at KI that did the game's in-game 3d animations, visual effects, modeling, sounds & so on, to make that request a reality. Shouldn't take them long.

Ensign
Feb 14, 2009
If it doesn't interfere with our chances of getting a new world, I'd like to see this put it, maybe not a cut-scene (That'd be too complicated) but a unique death animation would be a nice idea.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
KevinOFire on Feb 11, 2016 wrote:
If it doesn't interfere with our chances of getting a new world, I'd like to see this put it, maybe not a cut-scene (That'd be too complicated) but a unique death animation would be a nice idea.
It's for during mid-battle when we defeat Haku, who would cast his own unique spell that frees the Aztecosaur Mummy from the Aztecosaur Sarcophagus, that shatters once he does it. This request doesn't interfere with us getting more story updates. It would only take a few people at KI who made the animations, Visual effects, & Sound effects to make it together in some time. No big deal.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Trimond297 on Feb 12, 2016 wrote:
It's for during mid-battle when we defeat Haku, who would cast his own unique spell that frees the Aztecosaur Mummy from the Aztecosaur Sarcophagus, that shatters once he does it. This request doesn't interfere with us getting more story updates. It would only take a few people at KI who made the animations, Visual effects, & Sound effects to make it together in some time. No big deal.
I suppose it would bring more life to the culture of the watermoles