Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My computer exploded

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
yes yes so tragic I had a rough day and punched the screen super hard because it decided to close all my tabs some time before I started it up again last night.

I had soooooo many important things open.

Anyways just letting you know I can only post on the forums via iPhone 4 and will probably not earn another computer fast enough to get the amazing champion weapons this season.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Nov 17, 2015 wrote:
yes yes so tragic I had a rough day and punched the screen super hard because it decided to close all my tabs some time before I started it up again last night.

Anyways just letting you know I can only post on the forums via iPhone 4 and will probably not earn another computer fast enough to get the amazing champion weapons this season.
Soooooooooo, Lucas, I'm assuming this means no good luck emote in the tavern this weekend?

Admiral
May 30, 2010

Oh, oops!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013

The ultimate computer crush.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010

Yikes mate, I hope ye be alright mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Some of the virus/malware scanners do a privacy cleaning which usually closes all tabs in the browsers (IE, Chrome, etc.). The only way I know which might prevent this is to make sure that it doesn't run a Privacy Cleaning. Test it before depending on it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Has no one heard about saving documents before stopping work on the computer?

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 23, 2015 wrote:
Has no one heard about saving documents before stopping work on the computer?
I would assume that the tabs didn't contain documents or pdf or png files, therefore, the files are only saved within the cookies of the web browser and would have been deleted.