Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Chicken Feed" polish request

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Good day!

During the side quest, "Chicken Feed", in Junction's Arroyo Grande (West), after defeating the Chicken Renegades & recovered Sacks of Grain, the quest currently only ends with talking to Adam Jolly, & once it was handed in, it just ends, yet, Ben Jolly just gives out the follow-up quest, "Stomp that Foote!", without even going & talking to him during that quest. It's odd.

It's a little request, but, I think that quest should be extended by one goal, & it's to talk to Ben Jolly & have it end there, so it's follow-up quest, "Stomp that Foote!", can properly begin. Plus, the conversation with Adam Jolly should be extended by having Eric Jolly talk to us with a new dialogue line after Adam's line, "I knew we'd find somebody tough enough to stand up to those no-good Renegades!", to speak to their father, Ben Jolly, located a few steps away from their house.

Just a little polish request is all I'm asking. Hope you may do that, if you please.

Thanks!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Here's what I was thinking of improving the quest in goal length & dialogue, to establish that this quest goes to "Stomp that Foote!", after Adam Jolly said, "I knew we'd find somebody tough enough to stand up to those no-good Renegades!"...

Eric Jolly: "Darn tooting! Stranger, we thank you for helping us out. here. I think our pa, Ben Jolly, would like to speak to you. He's just right up front, not far from here."

And the quest gets one new goal added: "Talk to Ben Jolly, in Arroyo Grande, Junction".

Ben Jolly: "You don't have to say anything Stranger. I've seen you in action against those Renegades, though, I fear I have a far more personal problem, one that needs sorting out."

Well, that's how that side quest should be improved.