Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship Cosmetics

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 13, 2010
It is true that one can sail any Ship at any Nautical level and succeed within the main Questline, but some aspects of the nautical game are reserved for Ships and Nautical Levels of the highest caliber.

I would propose a way that Pirates can keep the look of their favorite Ship whilst exploring the Skyways of the later worlds.

At the moment, these are the Ships that can exist at Maximum Level:

- The Galleon from the latest World (in this case, Aquila)
- Eagle Galleon
- Pirate Frigate
- Haunted Galleon
- Ghostly Galleon
- Royal Navy Skiff
- Visiontek Galleon
- Diamond Galleon

Unfortunately, the latter two ships came from a now-gone promotion, and most of the other Ships require you to purchase a Bundle. I would gladly purchase a Bundle again each time the maximum level is raised but what if the Bundle with the ship I like retires, like Bundles in Wizard101 are known to?

I would actually prefer if Bundles never retired for that reason (it would also prevent the Companions within them from becoming unobtainable, unless Pirate101 had Throwback Thursdays like Wizard101). But also, I would humbly request, within the distant future, a way to either upgrade existing Ships (possibly through a Crafting system, should we get Crafting?), or "Ship Stitching". As a cosmetic feature, I don't mind this costing as much as is reasonable.

The reason behind this is that, although the above Ships can compete within the Pirate's Regatta, many other unique styles, such as the Bison Ships, Monquistan banana-boat, and yes, even the ugly Raft, cease to exist outside of the worlds in which we obtain them. I wouldn't mind some diversity in the Skyways.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
El Christo on Nov 7, 2015 wrote:
It is true that one can sail any Ship at any Nautical level and succeed within the main Questline, but some aspects of the nautical game are reserved for Ships and Nautical Levels of the highest caliber.

I would propose a way that Pirates can keep the look of their favorite Ship whilst exploring the Skyways of the later worlds.

- Eagle Galleon
- Pirate Frigate
- Haunted Galleon
- Ghostly Galleon
- Royal Navy Skiff
- Visiontek Galleon
- Diamond Galleon

Unfortunately, the latter two ships came from a now-gone promotion, and most of the other Ships require you to purchase a Bundle. I would gladly purchase a Bundle again each time the maximum level is raised but what if the Bundle with the ship I like retires, like Bundles in Wizard101 are known to?

I would actually prefer if Bundles never retired for that reason (it would also prevent the Companions within them from becoming unobtainable, unless Pirate101 had Throwback Thursdays like Wizard101). But also, I would humbly request, within the distant future, a way to either upgrade existing Ships (possibly through a Crafting system, should we get Crafting?), or "Ship Stitching". As a cosmetic feature, I don't mind this costing as much as is reasonable.

The reason behind this is that, although the above Ships can compete within the Pirate's Regatta, many other unique styles, such as the Bison Ships, Monquistan banana-boat, and yes, even the ugly Raft, cease to exist outside of the worlds in which we obtain them. I wouldn't mind some diversity in the Skyways.
I agree! plus I'd like some more ship gear for all the worlds currently my buccaneer has kept the pirate ship even though more than halfway through mooshu(am in stroll questing mode lol) namely armor and sails are most needed..
stormy jen silver

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
El Christo on Nov 7, 2015 wrote:

- Eagle Galleon
- Pirate Frigate
- Haunted Galleon
- Ghostly Galleon
- Royal Navy Skiff
- Visiontek Galleon
- Diamond Galleon

Hmm, I'd like to be able to use my favorite ships through the game as well with some sort of upgrade system.

However, I was thinking of being able to go battle for custom ship parts that you then have to assign X number of your crew to "build". It's crafting without calling it crafting and keeping Pirate101 from drifting into Wizard101 territory.

It would be a system similar to Bonnie Anne's promotions where you have to go here to get this kind of lumber, go there to get that kind of hull armor, etc. and in the end have a custom ship that is unlike any already in game. Or, at least has unique armors, sails and cannons, that sort of thing.

As long as it's not called "crafting" since what self respecting pirate "crafts"? They go "take" what they want, lol