Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grandparents?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 01, 2011
Hey! It's Clj333 here again..I was just wondering, Since our parents are (most likely) Dead, Since they must have lived semi-long lives and got cut off by (Orphan choice here) Could there be any Grandparents? I mean, Our parents sounded like they were in their primes, Which are about 30 or a little lower...So I just want to know if this is possible? If so I pray to Zeus Skyfather that Boochbeard is our GrandFather

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
clj333 on Oct 15, 2015 wrote:
Hey! It's Clj333 here again..I was just wondering, Since our parents are (most likely) Dead, Since they must have lived semi-long lives and got cut off by (Orphan choice here) Could there be any Grandparents? I mean, Our parents sounded like they were in their primes, Which are about 30 or a little lower...So I just want to know if this is possible? If so I pray to Zeus Skyfather that Boochbeard is our GrandFather
Maybe something equally tragic happened to them? What if we come from a looooong line of orphans?
Hey, what if our family line was cursed in the past by a wizard.
"You and your descendants shall never live a full life, until a child of your line performs a deed to save the Spiral. Muahahaha!"
All joking aside, I've been wondering who our family is and where their origins might be - Dragonspyre seems to be the only world in the Spiral that has been settled by a majority of humans ( of course atm, they're dead and in spirit form. )

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Just curiously did you see my "Who's the Father" board?

Anyways the possibility of living grandparents sounds fairly reasonable. If that's the case, I'd probably say Avery or Boochbeard are most likely our Grandfather. I hope it's Boochbeard, but I can't say I've found evidence to support either one other than what I've posted at the above board.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
LOL sounds like a question I would post! You beat me to it, good job, Speedy!

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Because of all the things you can do to customize your pirate, I'd say you're more likely to meet a friend of your Grandparents.