Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Locking Items.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 06, 2010
I think some changes implemented on Wizard101 could be implemented on Pirate101 to great effect, and vice versa. Being able to lock items for one, would be wonderful. Its so hard to keep up with stuff, it would be great to be able to lock items. For Wizard101, the main quest first would be a great improvement, seeing as how every time I blink it changes to a sidequest.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
VoidDrake070 on Sep 13, 2015 wrote:
I think some changes implemented on Wizard101 could be implemented on Pirate101 to great effect, and vice versa. Being able to lock items for one, would be wonderful. Its so hard to keep up with stuff, it would be great to be able to lock items. For Wizard101, the main quest first would be a great improvement, seeing as how every time I blink it changes to a sidequest.
One thing I didn't like about Wiz vs. Pirate was that you couldn't go to the commons from anywhere, you had to go to your house and use the World Gate. I think Pirate's system is much better.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
I agree with both these opinions.. XD but maybe its because the first reply to this thread has nothing to do with the first comment on this thread? lol
being able to lock items in your backpack IS great..and what I love about pirates is with the icons they add to the quests you can never lose your main quest line, therefore if you don't have a golden chalice(cup/goblet) on one, then you mustve forgotten to pick up last part lol XD (my friend actually did this when turning in to dragon king went afk forgot to pick it up before he ported out of instance, then because of irl stuff he was a week before logging back in lol so he spent next month doing every single quest until his quest book was empty so I had to spend a day running him around mooshu to try to figure it out XD he then blamed dragon king for being TOO TALL to be able to see the yellow mark over his head lololol though.. maybe it should be an auto pickup in there? since its an instance anyways?)
and yes I love the being able to port to skull island no matter where we are..though would love it if it ported us to the bazaar area so we didn't lose our life fountain mark too..not a have to thing just be uber candy sweet of ki
stormy jen silver