Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class based mount's..?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
So, I see my laddie's have been speaking of a creative idea of classed based mount's, and I think it would be a great idea to add into the spiral! And, make this one of those feature's the Wizard's have not thought of yet, or did they..Nay! So, I hope many people will comment on this post, and please check out the ''World of Darkmoor, or Grizzleheim?'' topic I made.

Safe sailin' 'n happy plunder's, Michael/Mike Xavier level 58 Buccaneer.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
mgk2003 on Aug 28, 2015 wrote:
So, I see my laddie's have been speaking of a creative idea of classed based mount's, and I think it would be a great idea to add into the spiral! And, make this one of those feature's the Wizard's have not thought of yet, or did they..Nay! So, I hope many people will comment on this post, and please check out the ''World of Darkmoor, or Grizzleheim?'' topic I made.

Safe sailin' 'n happy plunder's, Michael/Mike Xavier level 58 Buccaneer.
It's a great idea and here are some suggestions

Musketeer: a wolf like the orthurus but one head

Buccaneer: a war elephant with armour

Privateer: a commanding horse like the prancing pony but it looks like a high ranking horse

That's all I can think of folks

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Aug 29, 2015 wrote:
It's a great idea and here are some suggestions

Musketeer: a wolf like the orthurus but one head

Buccaneer: a war elephant with armour

Privateer: a commanding horse like the prancing pony but it looks like a high ranking horse

That's all I can think of folks
Those are good suggestion's yet I stand class based armor for any type of mount from the crown shop, or maybe like a flag armor on the mount maybe.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Witchdoctor: A bunch of tiki guys carry the pirate on a chair.

Buccaneer: An octopus.

Privateer: A cannon.

Musketeer: A very tiny pirate ship.

Swashbuckler: A writhing mass of thorns.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Duke of Westminste... on Sep 6, 2015 wrote:
Witchdoctor: A bunch of tiki guys carry the pirate on a chair.

Buccaneer: An octopus.

Privateer: A cannon.

Musketeer: A very tiny pirate ship.

Swashbuckler: A writhing mass of thorns.
interesting that we both came up with same idea for wd class! lol there is another thread that has lots of ideas on this same thread base...I think its called school based mounts.. it like EXPLODED with ideas on it maybe ki could link these 2? idk I will go search for link then and come back and post it next..brb
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
guess its a locked topic..but here is the link! ta da! ty ki staff for the lovely search subject ability :3 makes things loads easier!
link here :3 https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/class-mount-ideas-8ad6a4164e24ab1e014e3c789ce47642

stormy jen silver