Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monquistador renegades?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I saw a picture of some roughed up monquistador with a gun like the samoorai musketeer carries but smaller

Can anyone shed light on this?

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
i completed monquista a long time ago but don't remember seeing this, where did you see it

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
milo gt on Nov 21, 2015 wrote:
i completed monquista a long time ago but don't remember seeing this, where did you see it
Search up the monquista pirate101 background and you will see what I am talking about, I never recalled seeing them

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I have begun playing on a privateer and I found these little guys in the monquista city drains they replaced the dead monkeys which I personally preferred but they have created more diversity so I will welcome it, they are also on the reaver renegade ships in tierra primata skyway they appear to have a boss called Aldo which I reached but my computer stuffed up so I wouldn't know