Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

can pets be sold?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 07, 2012
I received a pet from a companion quest that I already have one of. I searched Bestia for a pet vendor and only found an egg vendor. Can a pet be sold and if so, where.?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Davidfire school on Aug 22, 2015 wrote:
I received a pet from a companion quest that I already have one of. I searched Bestia for a pet vendor and only found an egg vendor. Can a pet be sold and if so, where.?
Yep. Any basic vendor (not the housing ones) will buy your pets. But if you just have one other of them, why not train up the new guy in case he gets better hits as he levels?

If you're determined to sell, then X to talk to the vendor, gold pile to sell, and you should see all your stuff available to sell. Watch out you don't accidentally sell the wrong pet!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Davidfire school on Aug 22, 2015 wrote:
The pet can be sold there, also at any free trader. Just click on the pile of gold icon.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Go to Mr trelawny the housing vendor in skull island close by to the brawling hall and kraken skulls tavern, he is one of the many vendors in the spiral you can sell your pets to.

So far I have seen my pets be able to sell for 150 or 1500

Ensign
Aug 07, 2012
Nevermind--I figured it out. If one hits sell(gold) in Bestia egg vendor, the pet can be sold. Thanks anyway.