Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help on my Musketeer

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 07, 2012
So I currently have a max Swashbuckler that got through Cool Ranch fine but I am having problems on my Musketeer. I don't see many people and am struggling. (I am in EST time zone by the way). If anyone would be kind to help me I would be grateful.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
When you make a request for help, you need to include when you normally play P101. This is because maybe someone who might respond only plays an hour a day and isn't sure if he would be able to be on when you are. Then they can respond as to the best time for them and a Realm and place to meet can be setup. There are also players on the other side of the Atlantic or Pacific that might be up and playing when you are.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I can't come and help you but my advice to give is there are a lot of musketeer enemies with quick draw, bring melee companions with relentless to kill them fast, make sure to use your bombs and buff up when you can

Ensign
Jun 07, 2012
Ensign
Feb 14, 2012
Mgdman149 on Aug 23, 2015 wrote:
Okay thanks guys!
if you still need help I am a max swashbuckler if you need help i am central time and tell me what realm you need in