Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Strangely Unaffected by Moo Robe and Black Fog

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
I had my first match yesterday against a buckler with the moo robe. From what people are complaining about, I thought I would get crushed. However, I lost a close match because of three things that had nothing to do with either BF or the terracotta warriors.

1) The entire game I never drew either levi call or kraken's lament ( I am a buccaneer by the way), so by the end game I had a single triton's song left to protect me after using my valor gear.

2) The crowns version of kobe hit me with two ripostes after I had cut his accuracy in half.

3) The buckler's assassin's strike went super on me.

If it wasn't for these three things, I think I could have still won. At one point it was a 3 v 2 in my favor.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
bluba4 on Aug 14, 2015 wrote:
I had my first match yesterday against a buckler with the moo robe. From what people are complaining about, I thought I would get crushed. However, I lost a close match because of three things that had nothing to do with either BF or the terracotta warriors.

1) The entire game I never drew either levi call or kraken's lament ( I am a buccaneer by the way), so by the end game I had a single triton's song left to protect me after using my valor gear.

2) The crowns version of kobe hit me with two ripostes after I had cut his accuracy in half.

3) The buckler's assassin's strike went super on me.

If it wasn't for these three things, I think I could have still won. At one point it was a 3 v 2 in my favor.
Excellent points! It shows that luck plays a part in PVP, if all had gone well, you would have won! Did the buckler have Black Fog? Did he/she use El Toro's buff or Fan? Did they Shadow Dance? ( the one that plays Mariachi Music. )

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
The buckler did everything as expected. He brought fan, toro, and crowns version of kobe. Before he used black fog, he gave everyone an agility boost. Toro and fan used their buffs. Then before he charged in he used terracotta summons. The charges actually didn't bother me that much and the only one I lost in the initial buckler attack was toro. If anything, the explosions did more damage then the warriors themselves. So far I have played eight swashbucklers and beaten seven of them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
bluba4 on Aug 14, 2015 wrote:
The buckler did everything as expected. He brought fan, toro, and crowns version of kobe. Before he used black fog, he gave everyone an agility boost. Toro and fan used their buffs. Then before he charged in he used terracotta summons. The charges actually didn't bother me that much and the only one I lost in the initial buckler attack was toro. If anything, the explosions did more damage then the warriors themselves. So far I have played eight swashbucklers and beaten seven of them.
Could you share your insights from this match in my post: "Strategies to be used against Moo Robes" ?