Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

End of summer party

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Since it's been awhile since the last party I think we should have one last one to end a very eventful summer. As for the activities we will first meet up in Avery's Court and then sometime later move the party to my house. At my house I will be setting up mount races and the winner may just receive a pack and some doubloons. But even if you aren't interested in racing you will still be able to meet some people from the message boards :D

Date and times (I am a little lazy to do the conversions so if someone would post them I would appreciate it)
3 PM Pacific
Date August 15th (Saturday)

Hopefully it goes great ^-^

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 9, 2015 wrote:
Since it's been awhile since the last party I think we should have one last one to end a very eventful summer. As for the activities we will first meet up in Avery's Court and then sometime later move the party to my house. At my house I will be setting up mount races and the winner may just receive a pack and some doubloons. But even if you aren't interested in racing you will still be able to meet some people from the message boards :D

Date and times (I am a little lazy to do the conversions so if someone would post them I would appreciate it)
3 PM Pacific

Funny, Chrissy and I were discussing holding a little 'Farewell to Summer' party a couple nights ago. We had the date set for next Sunday, though. Odd how this sort of thing happens, isn't it?

Sadly, I have a cello performance on Saturday night so I won't be able to attend any parties then. I do hope that those who are able to come have a wonderful time!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Aw your all celebrating my birthday ya shouldn't have!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
MistyDragon13 on Aug 10, 2015 wrote:
Funny, Chrissy and I were discussing holding a little 'Farewell to Summer' party a couple nights ago. We had the date set for next Sunday, though. Odd how this sort of thing happens, isn't it?

Sadly, I have a cello performance on Saturday night so I won't be able to attend any parties then. I do hope that those who are able to come have a wonderful time!
I can move the party to Sunday to combine the two parties into one of it's alright? Or perhaps we can make it a two part party! (Or should I say a Two Parrr-ty, XD)
I hope you do great at your cello performance as well

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Make it a two-parter. Not everyone will be able to get to one or the other; this gives them a chance to hit at least one party if they like.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 10, 2015 wrote:
I can move the party to Sunday to combine the two parties into one of it's alright? Or perhaps we can make it a two part party! (Or should I say a Two Parrr-ty, XD)
I hope you do great at your cello performance as well
Excellent idea mate, I be in on that.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
K same details for both parties on both days.

Ok just a reminder (especially since I forgot to add the realm we will meet up at XD )
Vadima Realm
Day: August 15th and August 16th
3 PM Pacific

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 11, 2015 wrote:
K same details for both parties on both days.

Ok just a reminder (especially since I forgot to add the realm we will meet up at XD )
Vadima Realm
Day: August 15th and August 16th
3 PM Pacific
For us Central folk that is 5pm :D
For those Easterners, it's 6pm
And the Mountaineers, it's 4pm

If you are in another country, sorry you are on your own to calculate.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 11, 2015 wrote:

Or, you could just say that the party is at: 23:00 UTC, or Greenwich mean time (or Zulu, if you're military).

Of course I'll do my best to be there, I don't think I've purposely missed a party yet.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 11, 2015 wrote:

To add, Arizona time is currently the same as Pacific.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

3 PM Pacific

A party?! Consider the epic warrior in! Ill try to make it and maybe I could share some of my many adventures I've had at the party. Be sure to expect this warrior coming at you!

Fearless Talon Lewis

Golden Leo

Sean nightingale

The warriors of the spiral.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
O hey sorry but I ended up sleeping in and missed the date so if you didn't see me at the part that's why.
I will try to wake up on time for the 16th party though

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I am so bummed to be down with a cold for both parties. I sincerely hope you all had a blast. *Raises Nyquil cup in honor of the passing of Summer and the friendships therein.*

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Worst party ever, I was there from 3 PM Pacific and stayed there for half an hour and almost NOBODY showed up. For 161 views on this thread, I still didn't even get anywhere near 10 people in Avery's Court at ANY moment.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 16, 2015 wrote:
Worst party ever, I was there from 3 PM Pacific and stayed there for half an hour and almost NOBODY showed up. For 161 views on this thread, I still didn't even get anywhere near 10 people in Avery's Court at ANY moment.
Sorry! Something came up on Saturday and my parents don't want me on the computer on Sundays. I'm sorry I couldn't be there.

Ensign
Jan 19, 2014

3 PM Pacific

Aaaaaaand I am viewing this on august 22 lel.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 16, 2015 wrote:
You missed the time, Rachel. It was 3 p.m. central which would make it 1 p.m. pacific ( I think ).
Our group was small but we got to talk on many subjects; unfortunately, Chrissy had to leave early. We ended up in my Smuggler's Arena, where we had interesting conversations on weather, and what happens when a weather balloon is suddenly launched into the path of Blackhawks flying in formation ( nothing catastrophic ).

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
anecorbie on Aug 23, 2015 wrote:
You missed the time, Rachel. It was 3 p.m. central which would make it 1 p.m. pacific ( I think ).
Our group was small but we got to talk on many subjects; unfortunately, Chrissy had to leave early. We ended up in my Smuggler's Arena, where we had interesting conversations on weather, and what happens when a weather balloon is suddenly launched into the path of Blackhawks flying in formation ( nothing catastrophic ).
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
XD Read the first post on the topic, I clearly said 3 P.M. Pacific.

I think you mistaken the "end of summer party" for summer's winter party.

Also I showed up at the summer winters party for about the first half hour then left and came back at the 48 minute mark