Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Martin & Moresco Valvida's loot tables thoughts?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Pirates, facing Don Martin De Valvida & Moresco De Valvida in the Cavern of the Crescent Moon has been fun, but, I have this to wonder, do they have any sort of unique loot in their loot tables worth farming?

Let's be honest, we've been busy with plenty, & some of us may need to revisit some past favorite bosses to see if they have anything unique in their tables worth farming. I would think they may have something.

Pirates, I ask you this, if there is something unique in the Valivda Brothers' loot tables, just say what you have found here. If not, I would think their tables may need updating to include some new unique items in their tables, like Martin's sword he's holding. I would like to have that.

That said, speak away on what you have found in their loot tables by far, & how their loot tables could be improved?

Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
I would look but I have sort of forgot where things are in monquista because I really want to go back to one dungeon (I think it is called like the cave of the full moon or something?) but it wont let me go in any other skyway for some reason I am stuck in one? ( I seriously don't know if that is normal I haven't been in monquista for like a year sense I only get membership in the summer)

Ensign
Feb 11, 2012
GoldenNorth- There is only the one skyway in Monquista right now, and the Cave of the Crescent Moon is in Diablo Cut.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I don't believe that's a commonly farmed dungeon. At least, there is not much reported on the Pirate101 Central wiki pages for the Valvida brothers.

I once asked Madame Vadima if there were any bosses who dropped unique loot that had not yet been discovered, but she did not elect to answer my query.

It would be very cool if she did, and we had another hunt like the one for Ratbeard's unique weapon.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I did get an advanced weapon for my lvl but it was nothing to fuss about

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Willowydream on Jul 26, 2015 wrote:
I don't believe that's a commonly farmed dungeon. At least, there is not much reported on the Pirate101 Central wiki pages for the Valvida brothers.

I once asked Madame Vadima if there were any bosses who dropped unique loot that had not yet been discovered, but she did not elect to answer my query.

It would be very cool if she did, and we had another hunt like the one for Ratbeard's unique weapon.
I'd presume that many Pirates were too focused on the recent additions lately that they haven't had time to revisit that dungeon & record any more items in the Valvida brothers' loot tables.

That hunt for the Primitive Greatsword was enjoyable while it lasted, though I was kinda bummed that the weapon many Pirates have been searching for was from a boss that's a part of one of the promotion quests, not from a secret boss. If we had another hunt like that, I would be up for it.

Maybe we could see Don Martin Valvida's sword weapon as his unique loot drop. I would like to have that.