Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Clandestine Trainer thoughts...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I really like how we get new mysterious trainers to find, even if they rotate time to time, but I have this to say...

There are three trainers to encounter right now, but this led me to think, "Are these the new trainers? Don't they have them for Privateer & Swashbuckler? Those are the new trainers only for Witchdoctor, Buccaneer, & Musketeer? Why not new trainers for Privateer & Swashbuckler?", & after some thinking in my mind, I have to say that there should be two more new Clandestine trainers added to the mysterious trainer rotation, & they have to be for Privateer & Swashbuckler. Please do so. I would like to see what they offer for Privateers & Swashbucklers.

They are great, but I would think they should have at least one new Epic Talent added for the class trainer of choice exclusive to them, both usable for PvP & PvE. I saw one of the trainers' new Epic Ability that bars usage of powers to a target in PvP only, but why not have them add in one new exclusive talent Pirates can train, & for free to their class of choice, too & are NOT required to spend a Practice Point to that exclusive Epic only & no one else but the class of choice's Pirate will train them? I would like to see all of the Clandestine Trainers receive one new Epic Ability exclusive to them added. Please think of this!

Thanks for listening!

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Jul 20, 2015 wrote:
I really like how we get new mysterious trainers to find, even if they rotate time to time, but I have this to say...

There are three trainers to encounter right now, but this led me to think, "Are these the new trainers? Don't they have them for Privateer & Swashbuckler? Those are the new trainers only for Witchdoctor, Buccaneer, & Musketeer? Why not new trainers for Privateer & Swashbuckler?", & after some thinking in my mind, I have to say that there should be two more new Clandestine trainers added to the mysterious trainer rotation, & they have to be for Privateer & Swashbuckler. Please do so. I would like to see what they offer for Privateers & Swashbucklers.

They are great, but I would think they should have at least one new Epic Talent added for the class trainer of choice exclusive to them, both usable for PvP & PvE. I saw one of the trainers' new Epic Ability that bars usage of powers to a target in PvP only, but why not have them add in one new exclusive talent Pirates can train, & for free to their class of choice, too & are NOT required to spend a Practice Point to that exclusive Epic only & no one else but the class of choice's Pirate will train them? I would like to see all of the Clandestine Trainers receive one new Epic Ability exclusive to them added. Please think of this!

Thanks for listening!
I believe that what the trainers are actually for are for the 3 weapon types: Melee, Guns, and Magic. You will notice that the lost hoplite trains 1 epic for each of the melee classes. as you need to train is swashbuckler to get flanking, buck to get relentless, and privy to get cheap shot. And if they where just adding more class specific things then they would put them on the actual class trainers.