Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea......

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Hi guys, hope i caught ya'll in that topic name.

well, anyhow, i have a great idea for pirate101....... Creating custom weapons and Companion Gear!!!

basicly for the custom weapons...
Basicly in every area ( including areas without shops ) there will be a hidden anvil. you can only use it Once a day, and you get to customize a 8-bit weapon ( or whatever Bit Pirate101 uses :) ) anyways, you can decide what level you want it to be (stats are determined on current level and current stats, so if you had a base damage ( no weapon )
of 50, x 2 for level 2= 100 damage! ) and you can also, for more gold., make Custom animations for the weapon you made. Okay, next one. first off, it's pretty obvious what Compaion Gear is and proably already requested, but, basicly companions would have there own personal gear they start out with, and you can buy gear and change it with stronger gear. Also, gear would have levels and the more companions used them, the higher there base stats got.
for example, if you had a helmet with + 5 hp and +5 armor ( just an example ) and you comapion used it for about Five battles ( the higher the level ( enemy's Lv ), the more likely the armor will level up ) the stats would increase by about +3 each to +10 (rare). And there's a little bit more!! ( this is proably the longest post i've made, sorry for off topic) You can also use you Compaions Weapons!!! and i won't explain it because i have about 1500 keys i can type. see ya'll!!!

- Cruel Allen Dromand ( nickname, something i made up= The Beserker of No Thing )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
pirate crusher on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
Hi guys, hope i caught ya'll in that topic name.

well, anyhow, i have a great idea for pirate101....... Creating custom weapons and Companion Gear!!!

basicly for the custom weapons...
Basicly in every area ( including areas without shops ) there will be a hidden anvil. you can only use it Once a day, and you get to customize a 8-bit weapon ( or whatever Bit Pirate101 uses :) ) anyways, you can decide what level you want it to be (stats are determined on current level and current stats, so if you had a base damage ( no weapon )
of 50, x 2 for level 2= 100 damage! ) and you can also, for more gold., make Custom animations for the weapon you made. Okay, next one. first off, it's pretty obvious what Compaion Gear is and proably already requested, but, basicly companions would have there own personal gear they start out with, and you can buy gear and change it with stronger gear. Also, gear would have levels and the more companions used them, the higher there base stats got.
for example, if you had a helmet with + 5 hp and +5 armor ( just an example ) and you comapion used it for about Five battles ( the higher the level ( enemy's Lv ), the more likely the armor will level up ) the stats would increase by about +3 each to +10 (rare). And there's a little bit more!! ( this is proably the longest post i've made, sorry for off topic) You can also use you Compaions Weapons!!! and i won't explain it because i have about 1500 keys i can type. see ya'll!!!

- Cruel Allen Dromand ( nickname, something i made up= The Beserker of No Thing )
This can be handled by crafting and we have Ratbeard's assurance that crafting is coming