Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship PVP and ship monsters!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
My idea is a zone were we could battle other players with are ships

this zone could be mark on are map in the skull island sky ways and it be a ship with to soward on it under it it say ship pvp zone around the zone would be a red lane when you go past the red land into the ship battle zone players would then be able to attack other players but only 1vs1 in ship pvp so basically you fly up to another player in the pvp zone click them and if you fire then you have started the battle and other players can't attack you while your battling this person and just like in pve the you can bored the other player ship they can also bored you and just like in pve the player color would show you if there to strong to battle or if there just right also you would have a warning that would tell you when you have enter the pvp zone that way no player can make a mistake and think it a pve zone when really it a pvp zone and after the battle if you beat there ship they will be ported to the life fountain there bound to and you get gold or xp on your ship that way it seems like a real battle to

i think this would be fun to have because players like to ship battle and i think everybody would love to be able to battle like real pirates

second part of my idea

what if there were scrip monster like they pop up randomly all over the sky ways and it send out a message saying a monster has a appear would you like to try your luck? so basically if you hit yes you and 3 other players will be ported to it and it be this giant monster like a sky kraken or a sky bird or something but whatever it is it be big scary and strong and if you beat it it could drop 20 scrip or rare gear for your level or ship

i think this would get players to work with each other also be fun for players who want something new in the game

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
In my opinion the Ship PvE system is not complex enough to warrant an actual PvP arena. It is very simple. You hit your buff, you use your attack cards, heal when necessary, repeat until someone sinks/is boarded. There are also very limited options when it comes to ship gear, as if you plan to be fighting, you will need to have one of the max level item options and there are only 2 or 3 of those in every category, and one is usually clearly better then the others.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
Voodoo Cornelius on Jul 5, 2015 wrote:
In my opinion the Ship PvE system is not complex enough to warrant an actual PvP arena. It is very simple. You hit your buff, you use your attack cards, heal when necessary, repeat until someone sinks/is boarded. There are also very limited options when it comes to ship gear, as if you plan to be fighting, you will need to have one of the max level item options and there are only 2 or 3 of those in every category, and one is usually clearly better then the others.
i guess the pve thing is really easy and could use something new to it but what else could they add?