Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Awesome Houses!!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hi guys! Cruel Owen Quarrel here! So the other day I was browsing through the crown shop and sighing dejectedly because I really wanted to get something but couldn't, when I found out you could buy houses for gold?! This may seem obvious to you guys and I may just be dumb, but I had no clue you could buy them. So I previewed a few houses (the Haunted Grotto left me in awe because it was so darn beautiful) and after running the Tower up to the Ronin (I would've gone more but everyone's companions were wearing thin. They had to go so I went ahead and left too) I bought the Commodore's Garrison. WOW this place is huge! Makes me feel almost like a true Commodore, training troops to fight, running them through proper tactics, teaching them how to fire a gun or load a cannon, pushing them to be the very best etc.
So to all you mystics, brawlers, commanders, sharpshooters and fencers, what house has left you in awe and made you feel most.. well.. at home?

Thanks for reading! Sorry if this isn't the most creative question, I was just so in awe of the amazing job KI did and the amount of effort and detail they put into the homes that I wanted to hear your own opinions on it. Hope you have a fantastic week!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Undead Slayer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jun 17, 2015 wrote:
Hi guys! Cruel Owen Quarrel here! So the other day I was browsing through the crown shop and sighing dejectedly because I really wanted to get something but couldn't, when I found out you could buy houses for gold?! This may seem obvious to you guys and I may just be dumb, but I had no clue you could buy them. So I previewed a few houses (the Haunted Grotto left me in awe because it was so darn beautiful) and after running the Tower up to the Ronin (I would've gone more but everyone's companions were wearing thin. They had to go so I went ahead and left too) I bought the Commodore's Garrison. WOW this place is huge! Makes me feel almost like a true Commodore, training troops to fight, running them through proper tactics, teaching them how to fire a gun or load a cannon, pushing them to be the very best etc.
So to all you mystics, brawlers, commanders, sharpshooters and fencers, what house has left you in awe and made you feel most.. well.. at home?

Thanks for reading! Sorry if this isn't the most creative question, I was just so in awe of the amazing job KI did and the amount of effort and detail they put into the homes that I wanted to hear your own opinions on it. Hope you have a fantastic week!

It's wonderful that KI lets us purchase these houses with in game gold, I don't know of any MMO that does this!
Each of my 6 pirates have in game housing. But I must say my favorite house isn't available in the Crowns Shop.
The house I feel most 'at home' in is the Villa from the Emperor's Bundle. It is truly spectacular!
For the pirate who can't ( yet ) afford the Class houses or Smuggler's Cove, there are two wonderful options at a lesser price. They will give pirates space to create and decorate and are nice looking, too.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jun 17, 2015 wrote:

Hmm, that's tough. I've maxed out my slots honestly. I have Cutthroat House, Villa from Empire's Bundle, Commodore's Garrison, house, Smuggler's Cove, and no friends outside P101. I bought Sharpshooter's Citadel, but I sold it for Smuggler's.

Anyways, back onto your topic, I'd say the Smuggler's Cove left me in awe the most for a few reasons:
1. The PvP ring can do 4v4.
2. The well can give Scrip(perfect for those who want that ship cabin. Just 24,620 scrip away!)
3. IT'S HUGE!! I've legitimately gotten lost on numerous occasions.
4. The colors are nice. It's dark as to fit the Smuggler's description yet light enough to walk around comfortably.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65