Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How did past instance quests get extended?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Good day!

I have enjoyed past instance quests that have been given extensions to make the adventure more longer with more story, plot, & dialogue, along with more enemies & bosses & goals, like "The Tomb of Kow Cheng", "Boar to the Core", "Only a Moomori", "Death and Taxes", & "A Felon's Employment", but, I have to ask this, how did the thought of extending past instances & their instance quests get surfaced up? Previously before they were extended, they were very short adventures that some Pirates deemed them... unsatisfactory, & after some thought sending & feedback, I presume KI took some time to look back & revised these past instances to apply more story, battles, & longer adventures, while maintaining the challenge & maybe applying more. I really like the idea, though, because it gave them more adventure & plot to these instances that formerly had little to none. A lot more satisfactory that way, & it makes Pirates happy to see them reformed into longer adventures.

That said, how did these past instances & their instance quests get extended, & how did the idea of that surfaced?

Thanks again for answering!