Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The allies vs the armada, final battle

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Just a suggestion for you ki, an epic showdown between the allied navy of polaris, monquista, marleybone, skull island, aquila, mooshu, and the valencian resistance vs the armada navy in the skyway would be amazing, with the ships actually fighting each other until no ships remain or the allies punch a hole through the armadas lines long enough for you to get through and fight kane, this would literally be the best dungeon possible for the end (unless my el dorado is a tomb theory is right)

This fleet would be led by napoliguin of course

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on May 27, 2015 wrote:
Just a suggestion for you ki, an epic showdown between the allied navy of polaris, monquista, marleybone, skull island, aquila, mooshu, and the valencian resistance vs the armada navy in the skyway would be amazing, with the ships actually fighting each other until no ships remain or the allies punch a hole through the armadas lines long enough for you to get through and fight kane, this would literally be the best dungeon possible for the end (unless my el dorado is a tomb theory is right)

Don't forget Polaris; after we don't know how many years of rule from the Armada, there is bound to be a Resistance there also!

Ensign
Jan 15, 2013
zuto4011a on May 27, 2015 wrote:

Wow, that would be really cool! No Armada ships left, what a great feeling of achievement!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
anecorbie on May 27, 2015 wrote:
Don't forget Polaris; after we don't know how many years of rule from the Armada, there is bound to be a Resistance there also!
i completely forgot about polaris