Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My Suggestions to Better the Game

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Magnificent Kiley on Jun 11, 2015 wrote:
Instead of learning what may be in it, I'd rather get at least hints as to when it will be. Just knowing what could be in it doesn't do any good if we have to wait ten years for it (only an example, it won't ACTUALLY take them ten years...I hope)
You're so right! I would rather play this update blind on the day it comes out if it means knowing WHEN it comes out!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Magnificent Kiley on Jun 15, 2015 wrote:
I know a lot of people were asking them to bring back the cat pirate (the marleybone style swashbuckler type). The thread I read was in 2013. Any updates on that yet? I too would LOVE to get him or something close. I love catbeard don't get me wrong but he's just not as awesome. The developing team should also realize that we could and should be spending our money on more important things so I think that they should give the people who started later and the people like me who HAVE been here since the beginning but just can't get much money because their parents won't give them the money, they don't have a job, etc. a chance too. So yes I think he is awesome enough to have to be in the crown shop at least but so that everyone can have a chance to get him/her, I think there should be a free side quest that has MANY (please nothing close to a hundred) quests to it, like the Rooster Cogburn quests. That's just me though, I know people like to be like, "Oh well you missed it and wasn't completely devoted to us since the beginning or you didn't beg your parents enough so sorry, you missed out x shrugs shoulders x."

I know they are working hard on a HUGE update so why not put him/her in?

PS. If we can't get the original back (which they should do), I wouldn't mind AT ALL if they would instead add one of those female Rat Pirates (the type that willamina is) preferably free but I sort of wouldn't mind having to pay for her in the companion section of the crown shop, meaning I really don't want her to be in a pack because only 1 out of like 200 people ever hit that "you get a companion! Yay you!" stage of the packs that offer companions (if you are one in 200...just sayin').
Don't you think that KingsIsle should keep their word? When they said "We're retiring the Boochbeard Bundle.permanently." they didn't mean "But perhaps we'll bring it back if enough players beg us."
Permanent means forever, give it up, it's not coming back.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
anecorbie on Jun 16, 2015 wrote:
Don't you think that KingsIsle should keep their word? When they said "We're retiring the Boochbeard Bundle.permanently." they didn't mean "But perhaps we'll bring it back if enough players beg us."
Permanent means forever, give it up, it's not coming back.
It doesn't mean they can't put something like him in. And, I'm not a "give up" type

Ensign
Aug 15, 2012
I like the idea for Faster Healing (Membership), and Pet Orders.

Ensign
Oct 09, 2014
I think Kingsisle could change the champion system, The way companions should be dealt out should be that all companions are available to everyone however you can't get them all you are only allowed to have a certain amount of companions and then for the company's benefit you could buy 1 extra companion spot but it would cost crowns. This system would allow much more customization for everyone's play style and the only exceptions would be the starting companions and the "how your parents died" companions. These are because the starting companions could be captured for the same reason your class did and obviously everyone has the chose to any of the parent's death companion in the creation of the character. Me and my friend thought of this cause we both love certain companions from each class and we switch between classes because of the certain companions we love whether its for their story-line or their looks.