Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Esperanza, what an achievement!!!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Esperanza, I be sorry I haven't been paying attention lately, but I'll make up fer it by telling ye congrats to ye on a major achievement 6000 yars what a record to be recorded fer the books, we be so proud of ye that I believe this calls fer a celebration don't ye think me mates.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i agree, but it cant be at the chicken party because i would need more time to plan and that's time i don't have. but yes i think we should have a party for esperenza, congrats on your major achievement

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jack morgan933 on May 19, 2015 wrote:
Esperanza, I be sorry I haven't been paying attention lately, but I'll make up fer it by telling ye congrats to ye on a major achievement 6000 yars what a record to be recorded fer the books, we be so proud of ye that I believe this calls fer a celebration don't ye think me mates.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Well, I see that you've also reached a milestone, Jack! Over a thousand 'yars' be yours, mate! So a very hearty congratulations to you also!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Why, this is no surprise at all considering how wonderful our dear Esperanza is! Congratulations to ya, Esperanza; when I can return to the game, hopefully in a couple of weeks (yay!), the yum's on me!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Congratulations Esperanza, you are quite the posh Swash, by gosh-- no josh! Ok, so that didn't make much sense, but I do congratulate you on posting such goodness, that we feel so inclined to yar! Whether in game or on the forums, you're quite a joy to be around!

Forever may the yars be with you!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations You are a much loved Marauder and the yars prove it. The one thing we Marauders do best is encouraging each other and we did a number on you Over 100 to be sure.

Ensign
Jan 15, 2013
Congratulations, Esperanza!
It's no wonder you have so many yars, and it'll not be a wonder when you have thousands more!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Why thank ye fair Esperanza ye be too kind, but this be about ye and yer accolades not mine, but thank ye fer noticing though.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
"Captain? Are you awake? Psssst! Captain!"
"I'm not awake. I'm just a clockwork replacement... urk!"
"Sorry, Cap'n, reflexes. Let me just take this blade from your throat. Heh heh."
"Thanks. Now that I'm awake, what is it? Let me guess, probably about three in the morning."
"Good guess, Cap'n, but wrong. It's Esperanza."
"It's Esperanza in the morning? That makes no sense."
"Three thirty-ish, I think."
"I thought it was Anecorbie."
"Is she here? It's way too early in the morning for casual visitors."
"Do you tell the time by the stars, an hourglass, or that new pocketwatch you got for Yule?"
"I actually got it from telling Subodai I'd give him a handsome hourglass if he'd give me the time."
"It doesn't matter what time it is... unless it's time for breakfast."
"Breakfast time? Who's on cooking detail?"
"I am."
"Suddenly, I'm not hungry anymore."
"Me either."
"Guys, would one of you be so kind as to tell me about Esperanza?"
"Well, ye see, Cap'n, she's this pirate..."
"With you so far. Now, could someone please tell me why she was brought to my attention at this hour?"
"Probably three forty five by now."
"Well, she's got this humongous batch of yars. We thought as how you'd like to congratulate her and all."
"Has it ever occurred to any of you that this sort of thing isn't an actual emergency and could wait until real morning. Not after midnight morning, but the sun has risen morning. Breakfast time morning. Except maybe today."
"So let me see if I got this right. The Armada attacking, let you sleep. Yars for Marauders, wake you up."
"Anyone got a pencil? Great. Now take this on deck and read it aloud. All together if you wish. Now good night. And 'Well Done Esperanza!'"
"Shouldn't that be Anecorbie?"
"Out. Everybody out."
"Now what's that note say, who can read?"
"Give it here, ya lubber. 'Goodnight, Cap'n.'"
"You should have said that below, what's the note say?"
"Goodnight, Cap'n."
"Funny guy, our Captain."
"I don't get it."

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 19, 2015 wrote:
Congratulations You are a much loved Marauder and the yars prove it. The one thing we Marauders do best is encouraging each other and we did a number on you Over 100 to be sure.
How in the SPIRAL did I manage to type 6000 to 100 *Rolls eyes at self* Sorry bout that, Over 6000 is much more meaningful than 100.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sam Underhill on May 29, 2015 wrote:
"Captain? Are you awake? Psssst! Captain!"
"I'm not awake. I'm just a clockwork replacement... urk!"
"Sorry, Cap'n, reflexes. Let me just take this blade from your throat. Heh heh."
"Thanks. Now that I'm awake, what is it? Let me guess, probably about three in the morning."
"Good guess, Cap'n, but wrong. It's Esperanza."
"It's Esperanza in the morning? That makes no sense."
"Three thirty-ish, I think."
"I thought it was Anecorbie."
"Is she here? It's way too early in the morning for casual visitors."
"Do you tell the time by the stars, an hourglass, or that new pocketwatch you got for Yule?"
"I actually got it from telling Subodai I'd give him a handsome hourglass if he'd give me the time."
"It doesn't matter what time it is... unless it's time for breakfast."
"Breakfast time? Who's on cooking detail?"
"I am."
"Suddenly, I'm not hungry anymore."
"Me either."
"Guys, would one of you be so kind as to tell me about Esperanza?"
"Well, ye see, Cap'n, she's this pirate..."
"With you so far. Now, could someone please tell me why she was brought to my attention at this hour?"
"Probably three forty five by now."
"Well, she's got this humongous batch of yars. We thought as how you'd like to congratulate her and all."
"Has it ever occurred to any of you that this sort of thing isn't an actual emergency and could wait until real morning. Not after midnight morning, but the sun has risen morning. Breakfast time morning. Except maybe today."
"So let me see if I got this right. The Armada attacking, let you sleep. Yars for Marauders, wake you up."
"Anyone got a pencil? Great. Now take this on deck and read it aloud. All together if you wish. Now good night. And 'Well Done Esperanza!'"
"Shouldn't that be Anecorbie?"
"Out. Everybody out."
"Now what's that note say, who can read?"
"Give it here, ya lubber. 'Goodnight, Cap'n.'"
"You should have said that below, what's the note say?"
"Goodnight, Cap'n."
"Funny guy, our Captain."
"I don't get it."
Poor Sam, you won't get any sleep at this rate. x Tosses him some keys x Here take a kip at my Villa, no one should bother you there.

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
Congrats Anecorbie! That's quite the accomplishment!

Best Wishes. Quentin Davenport, lvl 65

Marcus Davenport, lvl 43