Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Next KI game?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Squalltamer on May 11, 2015 wrote:
Hello fellow pirates, I have read post about what the next new KI game will be.I've heard some people wanted cowboy101.i was thinking ninja101

what is your opinion towards the next KI game.(can any KI developer know the next game?)
Gods101
Premise: you are the son or daughter of an Immortal! You get to choose a pantheon - Greek/Roman, Egyptian, Norse, Native American ( Navajo, Lakota, Mayan, Incan, Aztec, etc. ) or Polynesian.
Your father/mother has deadly enemies who wish your destruction; the Chief Priest dedicated to your parent guides and instructs you ( in game terms he or she will be your trainer )
Throughout the game you will gain 'worshipers', they will assist you ( like our companions ).
By the end of the game, you may become an Immortal yourself!
NOTE: This is NOT like the Percy Jackson series
Weapons- you get to use weapons associated with your parent, but you can also use a weapon from a different pantheon as long as its associated with the same power. ( example - the Norse Goddess Ran is a sea goddess, you could use her weapons if your father is also a sea immortal like Poseidon. )
You can also choose to be Human or one of the many types of intelligent animals of the Spiral.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I think Detective101 would a great game to play and also be very different than pirate or wizard. Also, maybe they could make Kingdom101. A game that took place long before both games. Having a beast tamer101 would be fun. Lastly, how about an adventurer101?

Ensign
Jan 15, 2013
Ancorbie, a God101??? That's brilliant! I really hope they make it.. I love all the myths of the Greek Gods, so I'd probably choose Greek! Wow, that would be amazing if they made it...

Ensign
Aug 12, 2013
God101 Anecorbie
Thanks for welcoming me to the boards

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Stranger101,

Nobody knows you, but few, have heard of you, only in legend. They don't know what your intentions are or who conspire against. Many of those who have the unfortunate luck of meeting you, usually don't make it out alive....

Warrior101,

You are one of the greatest forces in the spiral, with power overcoming that of the greatest weapons of the spiral. You can defeat the Titans easily and destroy the worlds of the spiral, if only you wish. To be against you, would be a wizard's worst nightmare.

Villian101,

You are the worst fiend in the spiral, double crossing, stealing, tricking, and hurting anyone who gets in your way to find total spiral domination. You are a clever one, seeing through lies, defeating trickery, and more. Anything that makes a villian bad, and you have it all.

Creature101. (Even though that might be the least likely.)

You are a creature, unknown to yourself and others. You are only the first and last of your kind and you were developed by the Celestians, Krokotopians, and the rest of the oldest beings in the spiral. but ultimately you were not what they were looking for. You have the power that most beings only dream of. They would die, if they knew what it was like, though and you are the one with the power. You are one of the oldest creatures, but you can only remember about 15 years.

Ensign
Jan 15, 2013
Aaron FireEyes on May 26, 2015 wrote:
Stranger101,

Nobody knows you, but few, have heard of you, only in legend. They don't know what your intentions are or who conspire against. Many of those who have the unfortunate luck of meeting you, usually don't make it out alive....

Warrior101,

You are one of the greatest forces in the spiral, with power overcoming that of the greatest weapons of the spiral. You can defeat the Titans easily and destroy the worlds of the spiral, if only you wish. To be against you, would be a wizard's worst nightmare.

Villian101,

You are the worst fiend in the spiral, double crossing, stealing, tricking, and hurting anyone who gets in your way to find total spiral domination. You are a clever one, seeing through lies, defeating trickery, and more. Anything that makes a villian bad, and you have it all.

You are a creature, unknown to yourself and others. You are only the first and last of your kind and you were developed by the Celestians, Krokotopians, and the rest of the oldest beings in the spiral. but ultimately you were not what they were looking for. You have the power that most beings only dream of. They would die, if they knew what it was like, though and you are the one with the power. You are one of the oldest creatures, but you can only remember about 15 years.
I think my favorite of those is Villain101. I wonder what it'd be like to be evil. Mwahahaha!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Stranger101,

Warrior101,

Villian101,

Stranger101 sounds like a vampire, I like vampires....

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
ChrissyFlower on May 27, 2015 wrote:
I think my favorite of those is Villain101. I wonder what it'd be like to be evil. Mwahahaha!
It would still be family-friendly... but yes, same with me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on May 23, 2015 wrote:
Gods101
Premise: you are the son or daughter of an Immortal! You get to choose a pantheon - Greek/Roman, Egyptian, Norse, Native American ( Navajo, Lakota, Mayan, Incan, Aztec, etc. ) or Polynesian.
Your father/mother has deadly enemies who wish your destruction; the Chief Priest dedicated to your parent guides and instructs you ( in game terms he or she will be your trainer )
Throughout the game you will gain 'worshipers', they will assist you ( like our companions ).
Weapons- you get to use weapons associated with your parent, but you can also use a weapon from a different pantheon as long as its associated with the same power. ( example - the Norse Goddess Ran is a sea goddess, you could use her weapons if your father is also a sea immortal like Poseidon. )
You can also choose to be Human or one of the many types of intelligent animals of the Spiral.
Then we could walk around saying: "Did you know I am the son/daughter of........"

Ensign
Jan 05, 2010
If there was to be a new game in the future I would suggest...

Alien101 or a Monsters101

I do like the suggested Detective101 or a SuperHeros101

But...Military101 would be the bomb.

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Stranger101,

Warrior101,

Villian101,

S101-

Starting world is Darkmoor. Your mentor (Merle/ Avery) is a Werewolf called James. He requests that you find the ghost of his loved one, before sending you to terrorize the worlds of the spiral.
Class trainers are
V- Jake Candor
Dj- Jack Strange
R-Johnny
Dh- Ivan
W- James (He's also the mentor)

(Vampire taken from @anecorbie)

Vampire- You are immune to conventional weaponry, but you're very prone to silver, wooden stakes, decapitation, and natural light. You do, however possess super strength, immortality, and lack of life force.

Djinn- You can warp the reality of another, as you see fit. Your weakness is a bronze blade dipped in lamb's blood.

Reaper- You can bring death to those who live at the price of reviving anyone. You can be damaged by an angel blade.

Dhampyr- You have some of the abilities of a vampire, but you still find the need to destroy them all, because you're a hunter/ vampire hybrid. You are a very rare and valuable asset to James and your weaknesses are the same as a vampire, but you are immune to the rays of the sun.

Werewolf- You possess superhuman strength, heightened senses, sharp fangs, and claws. You can be harmed by an angel blade, silver

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
anecorbie on May 23, 2015 wrote:
Gods101
when i read the whole thing i was like
that is the most brilliant thing i ever heard

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
theprivateer12345 on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
when i read the whole thing i was like
that is the most brilliant thing i ever heard
Awww, Thank you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiery Blaze on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
S101-

Starting world is Darkmoor. Your mentor (Merle/ Avery) is a Werewolf called James. He requests that you find the ghost of his loved one, before sending you to terrorize the worlds of the spiral.
Class trainers are
V- Jake Candor
Dj- Jack Strange
R-Johnny
Dh- Ivan
W- James (He's also the mentor)

(Vampire taken from @anecorbie)

Vampire- You are immune to conventional weaponry, but you're very prone to silver, wooden stakes, decapitation, and natural light. You do, however possess super strength, immortality, and lack of life force.

Djinn- You can warp the reality of another, as you see fit. Your weakness is a bronze blade dipped in lamb's blood.

Reaper- You can bring death to those who live at the price of reviving anyone. You can be damaged by an angel blade.

Dhampyr- You have some of the abilities of a vampire, but you still find the need to destroy them all, because you're a hunter/ vampire hybrid. You are a very rare and valuable asset to James and your weaknesses are the same as a vampire, but you are immune to the rays of the sun.

Werewolf- You possess superhuman strength, heightened senses, sharp fangs, and claws. You can be harmed by an angel blade, silver
This is very gothic and I love it! This would have to be for older gamers though, too intense for kids.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
anecorbie on Jun 14, 2015 wrote:
This is very gothic and I love it! This would have to be for older gamers though, too intense for kids.
Oh well! I tried. Thank you, though! I worked hard on it. Yes, I am also Fiery Blaze. Anyway, have a good day!

Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2010
Hello fellow pirates, I have read post about what the next new KI game will be.I've heard some people wanted cowboy101.i was thinking ninja101

what is your opinion towards the next KI game.(can any KI developer know the next game?)
Vampire101 or Immortals101 sounds like fun. We could definitely learn more about the immortals from Aquila and their affairs.

Stubborn Duncan Freeman

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
Note: I have a lot of time on my hands.
The game: Life101. Where you get to choose to become a lawyer, doctor, soldier, engineer, or professor and face the world. You start in high school school, graduate to a university and then get an internship and finally a job! Each class would be like so:
High School:
Take English, Biology, a sport, Computer Science, or any. Each will lead to a certain profession.

After graduate school/university:

Lawyer: "civil diplomacy". After level 30, graduates to Judge. After level 50, graduates to District Attorney.

Nurse: "medical diplomacy". After level 30, graduates to physician. After level 50, graduates to Surgeon.

Police Officer: "physical diplomacy". After level 30, graduates to Army Officer. After level 50, graduates to Army General.

Inventor: "what is diplomacy?" After level 30, graduates to Engineer. After level 50, graduates to Chief Engineer

Teacher: "Bribing diplomacy (don't do this, don't pass class)". After level 30, graduates to Superintendent. After level 50, graduates to Professor.

Each individual quest in a storyline would take a minimum of three months to complete. Smaller quests would take days or at the least hours. Just a bit to simulate what life is like

Each player is granted a $500k loan (a lot) after graduating from college and then graduate school. You can either start your own business or join a larger business started by players before you. For teachers and policemen/women, you would join different task forces started by players before you, or create one with permission from a superior officer.

That would be so fun, right?

I like to ruin people's fun.

Ensign
Feb 24, 2012
Well, personally I'd say they should start a partnership contract with Nintendo. Why? I'm a huuuuuge "The Legend of Zelda" fan, have been for YEARS (I'm 22), and I honestly believe the Zelda universe would go great paired up with the art style of Wizard101 and Pirate101.

Sure, I'm not so naïve that I think this will actually happen -- it's just something I would to see. It's a dream that will never come true, but hey, what's wrong with dreaming, eh?

I would enjoy it if anyone else shares my opinion on this. Surely I'm not the first person who ever thought of this? Tell me if you ever put "Zelda" and "KI Games" in the same sentence!

Ensign
Dec 24, 2014
i would like a game called robot101. i would suggest that you have parts given for you and you have to make a robot.
i think the story is that there is a scientist that created a super virus that response powerful enemies.

also for members, ask a few non-members what they think about the game and get it on here.
most of us are children and we have a imagination.

i was one myself and i had so many ideas for new games and quest.

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014

Maybe Warrior or Hero101...