Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

It's been a year, and no luck.

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Ok so there have been truck loads of these topics all over the message boards, except for about now, for a while. It's about the Hoodoo Bundle. * The crowd suddenly gasps, and whispers can be heard being exchanged among the audience about the elusive bundle *. Yes, yes I know, it's like a Swashbuckler using his or her Walk in Shadows, never to be seen or touched by some, except if your a Witchdoctor and you use an AOE spell, then you got them, but thats not the point. But KI, One Eyed Jack, Ratbeard, Bonnie Anne, Sarah Steele, SOMEONE, will you tell me if there is ANY sign at all, that the Hoodoo bundle will becoming online; and I think we all heard about how Walmart has been previously ranked one of the nation's worst companies, reflecting on both the fact that it doesn't stock most items you want, and no offense to Walmart, it's just Walmart I mean, it's Walmart. But please, on behalf on all Witchdoctors out there who cannot find this bundle, is there any chance it will be coming online; and yes I believe your contract limits you to selling the Hoodoo Bundle online, but still, you king of get the gist of what I'm saying. Thank you!

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65
Erica Reade- Lvl 27

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

The usual run of these things is that once it is not available in stores any longer, the bundles will make their way to the online store.

Patience young pirate.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
TheHoodooQueen on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
Ok so there have been truck loads of these topics all over the message boards, except for about now, for a while. It's about the Hoodoo Bundle. * The crowd suddenly gasps, and whispers can be heard being exchanged among the audience about the elusive bundle *. Yes, yes I know, it's like a Swashbuckler using his or her Walk in Shadows, never to be seen or touched by some, except if your a Witchdoctor and you use an AOE spell, then you got them, but thats not the point. But KI, One Eyed Jack, Ratbeard, Bonnie Anne, Sarah Steele, SOMEONE, will you tell me if there is ANY sign at all, that the Hoodoo bundle will becoming online; and I think we all heard about how Walmart has been previously ranked one of the nation's worst companies, reflecting on both the fact that it doesn't stock most items you want, and no offense to Walmart, it's just Walmart I mean, it's Walmart. But please, on behalf on all Witchdoctors out there who cannot find this bundle, is there any chance it will be coming online; and yes I believe your contract limits you to selling the Hoodoo Bundle online, but still, you king of get the gist of what I'm saying. Thank you!

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65
Erica Reade- Lvl 27
I got one, and it was by SHEER LUCK. The Walmart in my hometown (Hays, Kansas), had gotten 50 of them one day when I went there, so I begged my mom to get it as an early birthday gift since I had that gut feeling it wouldn't be there in a couple days, as my birthday was not that far off, and she agreed. It was a good move, as 2 weeks later, they were all gone. The Hoodoo Bundle is the Cat Pirate/Ninja Pig of bundles, as it is one of the most elusive bundles to find. However, when you DO find it......it is WORTH IT. Hoodoo Cornelius is OP with his Go Bananas move, and I gave him Second Chance 2 and Relentless 2, meaning he HITS A LOT. I am a Musketeer so I don't use the gear, but I have seen Witchdoctors wear it and it gives them a heck of an edge in battle. The ship is powerful as well.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Bonnie Anne on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

The usual run of these things is that once it is not available in stores any longer, the bundles will make their way to the online store.

Patience young pirate.
Well like you said once an item like the Hoodoo Bundle is no longer available in stores, could you tell me if there has been a decrease in purchases for the Hoodoo Bundle, eventually leading to the item being no longer sold in stores? Thank you.

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65
Erica Reade- Lvl 27

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Bonnie Anne: "The usual run of these things is that once it is not available in stores any longer, the bundles will make their way to the online store."

Any day now then, hopefully. Our local stores, which used to carry it, haven't stocked it any more for two or three months... I know a lot of stores never carried it at all.

How come no new Games Stop bundle, since we are talking bundles?

-Indigo the Optimistic and Curious

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I know how that feel, I have to drive all over town to find a Walmart just to buy that Hoodoo Bundle. It took 17 Walmart store and so far no luck on finding that Hoodoo Bundle. I even have to drive 4 hours from my hometown to get that Bundle so far this bundle got the best of my luck. ( That Bundle reminds of that Ebon head, it like to hide from me.)

If that Bundle goes online that would make me a happy pirate. That Bundle can't hide from me for ever.

-Mariaim, pirate101 fan/blogger

Admiral
May 30, 2010
TheHoodooQueen on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
Well like you said once an item like the Hoodoo Bundle is no longer available in stores, could you tell me if there has been a decrease in purchases for the Hoodoo Bundle, eventually leading to the item being no longer sold in stores? Thank you.

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65
Erica Reade- Lvl 27
How can there be a decrease in purchases if no one can ever find the wretched thing to buy it?

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
How can there be a decrease in purchases if no one can ever find the wretched thing to buy it?
It's available in VERY and I mean VERY few stores in America, that carry the Hoodoo Bundle, and purchases still are made for the bundle, even if it could only be a few hundred, maybe thousand consumers, that sounds like a lot, but in the business of marketing and selling, thats only a teeny tiny fraction of an average of an item being purchased by consumers. If there haven't been any purchases in a few months, or just a few purchases there is a great chance the Hoodoo Bundle will go online which will make Witchdoctor's like me, flip out with happiness.

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65
Erica Reade- Lvl 27