Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bonnie Anne Depression

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 26, 2014
Is Bonnie Anne going to keep the depressed feeling as the story progresses?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ArmoredBuccaneer on Apr 23, 2015 wrote:
Is Bonnie Anne going to keep the depressed feeling as the story progresses?
I don't think she's depressed so much as a new and deeper aspect to her personality and history has been added to the story.
Will she be able to convince her brother, Guy, to change? Will the Radicals see the Armada as potential allies or will they join in the war on the side of Marleybone?
Stay tuned to find out!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Either way... I want a male fox companion!

To the extent that the dogs are the English and the foxes are the Irish, and we are witnessing the Napoleonic wars... the Irish/foxes will by and large stay loyal... except it may not be convenient for KI for that to happen!

-Indigo

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I personally LOVE this aspect of Bonnie. She is a realist. She is the one who says, "I don't like this," such as when we go to kidnap the Governor's daughter. And everything she says in Marleybone...wow...sobering.

I loved her promotion quest in Marleybone. She is caught between her family, and her desire to oppose the Armada. Remember when someone asked about her family, and she said:

"That's something I won't discuss. EVER!"

Whoa... Okay, Bonnie, I won't.