Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Exp?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
Right now, I am lvl 65, but I haven't finished the story line. Working on getting to the Labyrinth (is that how it's spelled?) Should I just finish the story line, or wait till the update so i don't waste the exp?

Careless Natalie Evans lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
StormBorne123 on Mar 29, 2015 wrote:
Right now, I am lvl 65, but I haven't finished the story line. Working on getting to the Labyrinth (is that how it's spelled?) Should I just finish the story line, or wait till the update so i don't waste the exp?

Careless Natalie Evans lvl 65
To quote Ratbeard "There will always be enough experience in each book to finish the story." In other words, experience is never 'wasted', how can you stand to stop and not find out what will happen next? Besides are ALL your companions at max level, also?
What about recruiting more companions? There are three companions waiting for you to recruit them; and since you're at max level, they will be at least one level above you! You can set them to Keelhaulin' for tomes or Sailin' to raise your Nautical level! Is your Nautical level at max, also?
( Hawkules, Zeena & Samocles, well worth finding and recruiting! )

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Finish the story! I cant stress enough that you should always finish the story! No Exp is ever wasted. Decides some crazy things happen at the end of the story ...