Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No Mojo Echo/Rising

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2014
This is a question for Ratbeard or another dev, if you all have the time that is. My question is why melee fighters can activate Bladestorm and Relentless after using a power card, but witchdoctors and musketeers cannot activate Mojo Rising/Double Tap or Mojo Echo/Burst Fire after using such a card. Is it to further balance out the fact that musketeers and witchdoctors can hit from further away, whereas melee fighters (obviously) cannot? Thank you for your time.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Kan The Destroyer on Mar 26, 2015 wrote:
This is a question for Ratbeard or another dev, if you all have the time that is. My question is why melee fighters can activate Bladestorm and Relentless after using a power card, but witchdoctors and musketeers cannot activate Mojo Rising/Double Tap or Mojo Echo/Burst Fire after using such a card. Is it to further balance out the fact that musketeers and witchdoctors can hit from further away, whereas melee fighters (obviously) cannot? Thank you for your time.
I am assuming it is for balance because ranged units get the advantage of not having to walk up to another enemy, which could means possibly avoiding the damage from traps. Just guessing!

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
I don't know this ( just a player XD) but probably since aoes would hit so many enemies thus extremely exaggerating your chance of getting burst fire. 9x the chance of mojo echo if you mojo storm for example.