Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm confused about Nadya ( & a few other things )

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 09, 2014
I'm wondering why my Horse gypsy, Nadya, hasn't got any weapons. At least give her a dagger, using fists in a battle seems, well, silly to me. And why isn't she a witchdoctor, if she's a gypsy fortune teller, then she should be a witchdoctor!
Also, my buckler got Nurse Quinn, why isn't she a privateer?
Yes, I know both companions have a healing spell and I hope in their next promotion that it will be a better one, but why this strange switch of classes?
Silent Ian Quintin

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
I know thats what I was thinking. Not that Privateers are bad or anything, it just doesn't make sense that a FORTUNE TELLER is a Privateer and not a Witchdoctor.

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I know what you mean but she is a privateer because she has a heal. Personally I am not a fan of her and I never use her.

Hardy Ryan Noble Level 65

Ensign
Nov 09, 2014
But Nurse Quinn has a heal and her class is a witchdoctor, Bonnie Anne has the same heal and she's a musketeer; so not all companions who heal are privateers.
This is why I'm confused; why not make Nadya a witchdoctor and Nurse Quinn a privateer? I don't mind Nadya, she's been useful and she fights ok, I just wish she had a weapon of some kind or an attack.
I don't mind about Nurse Quinn, either; at least she has a weapon. If she's a witchdoctor, why doesn't she have a witchdoctor attack?
Silent Ian Quentin

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Ryanbold2 on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
I know what you mean but she is a privateer because she has a heal. Personally I am not a fan of her and I never use her.

Hardy Ryan Noble Level 65
Kan Po has a heal upon being promoted to Goat Disciple, and he is not a Privateer. Same goes with Bonnie Anne's Second Wind. Sort of like saying only Privateer companions can buff your team, yet El Toro has Call To Arms/Espirit De Corps at Masked Hero/Champion.

Jacob 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Not all privateer companions heal, check Lucky Jack. Not all companions who heal are privateers, like Bonnie Anne & Nurse Quinn.