Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Horror?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
PLEASE READ: I am not implying to make the game scary just hear me out.

I am a long time gamer, I player through The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time recently for nostalgia. I forgot how scary the Shadow Temple was. As a kid, that scared me so much. I am thinking to add a little more dark stuff into this game. I am not saying make it bloody or gross. I am not even saying to make it scary. I am saying you should add darker stuff to it. The game is light-hearted even in moments perfect for something else. I mean, just don't make the game ONLY light-hearted. If I can beat the Shadow Temple, kids these days can handle a game that is more than light-hearted. I don't want this to seem to childish. Add a little bit of darker stuff here and there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dante ZE pirate on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
PLEASE READ: I am not implying to make the game scary just hear me out.

I am a long time gamer, I player through The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time recently for nostalgia. I forgot how scary the Shadow Temple was. As a kid, that scared me so much. I am thinking to add a little more dark stuff into this game. I am not saying make it bloody or gross. I am not even saying to make it scary. I am saying you should add darker stuff to it. The game is light-hearted even in moments perfect for something else. I mean, just don't make the game ONLY light-hearted. If I can beat the Shadow Temple, kids these days can handle a game that is more than light-hearted. I don't want this to seem to childish. Add a little bit of darker stuff here and there.
Have you forgotten Diablo Cut? What about the Haunted Skyway and Miranda? Knossos and the Labyrinth also fit the dark and scary category. I congratulate KI for being able to walk a fine line between 'family friendly' and thrilling.
Plus as we venture further into Armada territory, I'm sure the tone will get slightly darker.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
anecorbie on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
Have you forgotten Diablo Cut? What about the Haunted Skyway and Miranda? Knossos and the Labyrinth also fit the dark and scary category. I congratulate KI for being able to walk a fine line between 'family friendly' and thrilling.
Plus as we venture further into Armada territory, I'm sure the tone will get slightly darker.
I know those things are supposed to be spooky but in all honesty that is not scary at all. Don't get me wrong they are very cool and interest me but they really are not that scary. They are a bit spooky.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
In Haunted Skyway,there's that one Graveyard at the Old Abandonned Church.It's such a wonderful place for a picnic,with all the ghosts and the death essence...the howling of poltergeists that you have to silence to prevent them from stealing your picnic basket...not to mention the undead criminal and Mr Death himself,.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Like I said you don't want to mess with religious relics...

Virtuous Dante Ramsey