Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

penguin army ally or companion

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
i was thinking since we have money birds and other creatures as companions we could have a penguin companion or giraffe i want your opinion on it bonnie or anybody let me know what you think bout this idea...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
EpicRapBattlefan90... on Mar 1, 2015 wrote:
i was thinking since we have money birds and other creatures as companions we could have a penguin companion or giraffe i want your opinion on it bonnie or anybody let me know what you think bout this idea...
Penguin companion, yarrrr

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
If we do want that kind of companion we might need to go to Polaris or Zafaria...

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
*eyes narrow to Napoleguin*

Napoleguin... You're coming with me... on my adventures...

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Good idea just think it be weird to walk around with giraffe lol

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
EpicRapBattlefan90... on Mar 1, 2015 wrote:
Giraffe not good idea

Ensign
May 30, 2010
We should have a penguin like the one posted as a pic, on the Christmas screens, or the polar bear. The giraffe Idea is creative, but I don't think anybody can see what it would look like, a zebra maybe

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
Penguin companion, yarrrr
A while ago I entered a Pirate101 contest that challenged the players to come up with a Polarian companion, and I playfully suggested an Adelie penguin whose name would be Josephine. Now I lost all the things I made up about her in a great computer virus crash, but I recall that she is elegantly dressed in a French First Empire gown (what around my family is called 'Jane Austen dresses') and she first challenges our pirate to aid a mystery dealing with Napoleguin in Polaris, and after we successfully complete the adventure, she decides she can best serve her beloved country by joining our crew.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
A while ago I entered a Pirate101 contest that challenged the players to come up with a Polarian companion, and I playfully suggested an Adelie penguin whose name would be Josephine. Now I lost all the things I made up about her in a great computer virus crash, but I recall that she is elegantly dressed in a French First Empire gown (what around my family is called 'Jane Austen dresses') and she first challenges our pirate to aid a mystery dealing with Napoleguin in Polaris, and after we successfully complete the adventure, she decides she can best serve her beloved country by joining our crew.
Hmm...wasn't Napoleon Bonaparte's first wife named Josephine?

Hehehe,I caught that.

Now,as for the penguin,I don't know much about French pirates.I only really know Francois L'Olonnais( a fairly...violent sort,which i highly doubt KI will implement into our team,making him a perfect villain for a role play) and Pierre Le Grand(who admittedly wasn't that famous but still good at what he did).This is,not including Mr Lafitte.

And I also happen to know that French pirates used to go pretty berserk on Spanish galleons,which means a good time to acquire one may be when we need to...um...soothe the situation in Puerto Mico.

This is just pure speculation,of course,but I like penguins.I mean,not that many people don't.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
KatherineDragonBla... on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
*eyes narrow to Napoleguin*

Napoleguin... You're coming with me... on my adventures...
So,that's how you're cashing in your favor eh?

I can just see him complaining that he,a milliatry genius,will not take orders from a giant.And believe it or not,while I expect to see him in battle as an ally,he's far too vain to be bossed around by us in battle or even in dialogue.

That and he has a throne to reclaim in Polaris...I don't think that's gonna work out,though.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I want that really boss Russian looking polar bear guy. Now if I can only get Catbeard to share his fish.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
Oh I can almost see her! Did she wear a turban and carry a fan? Opera length gloves also were a requirement.