Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

bundle ideas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 24, 2014
hi I found out that grim reaper is no more anyways I made this for bundle ideas

1: they should bring back the boochbeard bundle just a game card at gamestop or target (not Walmart because their cards are rare)

2: class bundles

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Good cop on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:

1: they should bring back the boochbeard bundle just a game card at gamestop or target (not Walmart because their cards are rare)

Actually, there is a thread currently about bundle ideas if you scroll down further, first page of The Shipyards. Might as well just post your ideas there and be more specific of the class bundles - include what would be in it.

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 55

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Good cop on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:

Resurrecting the Bouch Beard Bundle would be most appreciated. As I have expressed in one of my previous posts, I have had my heart set on obtaining the cat pirate companion from the bundle for quite some time. If brought back, it is a necessity for the Dread Pirate's gear to be upgraded.

As for class-specific bundles, it is an interesting idea, indeed. Not all bundles work with all classes (with the exception of homes/home extensions, ships/ship gear, and sometimes companions), making this a good way to resolve gear issues and for KI to make a "bundle" at the same time Get it? "Bundle" as in a stack of cash? Well, never mind that!

- Jack