Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dog raticals

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
The dog raticals are way too hard they please get rid of relentless 2 he just keeps going on chains killing all my companions who are very close to my level

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Koi the Fish on Feb 18, 2015 wrote:
The dog raticals are way too hard they please get rid of relentless 2 he just keeps going on chains killing all my companions who are very close to my level
I see you are having a very rough time here. My suggestion is to raise a musketeer companion, such as Bonnie Anne, and take the advantage. Try to use that musketeer to shoot the dogs from afar and if they get close, try to use something such as hurricane or galewind (there's another one, but I forgot) to push them away and continue shooting or have all companions attack one so his health will be weakened more. On the other hand, just keep having the musketeer shoot until they are weak and then charge close to them.
However, since these guys happen to kill your companions easily, stick together with your crew and mob a radical dog until that one is defeated, then move on to the next one and so on. Hopefully this will help you, even the tiniest bit.

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 50

Ensign
Jan 19, 2014
KatherineDragonBla... on Feb 18, 2015 wrote:
I see you are having a very rough time here. My suggestion is to raise a musketeer companion, such as Bonnie Anne, and take the advantage. Try to use that musketeer to shoot the dogs from afar and if they get close, try to use something such as hurricane or galewind (there's another one, but I forgot) to push them away and continue shooting or have all companions attack one so his health will be weakened more. On the other hand, just keep having the musketeer shoot until they are weak and then charge close to them.
However, since these guys happen to kill your companions easily, stick together with your crew and mob a radical dog until that one is defeated, then move on to the next one and so on. Hopefully this will help you, even the tiniest bit.

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 50
I was trying to do that with bonnie but i couldnt because catbeard was in jail :(

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm here to tell you it can be done, just keep trying, I've been where you are now, so I know. This game doesn't need anymore nerfs!

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
anecorbie on May 17, 2015 wrote:
I'm here to tell you it can be done, just keep trying, I've been where you are now, so I know. This game doesn't need anymore nerfs!
Yeah my musket was a bit squishy THEN now i am working on my swashbuckler now just me being me wanting to be max level faster (idk why this game is so much fun why do I want to rush?)