Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Frogfather or blind mew?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
It has been a while since we have seen a frog father Friday. Can we expect to see one soon? They sometimes have teasers for what is yet to come like the black market and ship cabins they teased us about. Also we haven't seen blind mew in a very long time so is it because he is getting ready for a book 15 release? He must be working really hard on what is yet to come. I am excited to see new things come in the future.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Yes, Ryan the Bold, I am very much looking forward to new hints too! But as far as Blind Mew goes, although I know he can not give any more hints for professional reasons, he did make a recent post on Pirate101 Central.

Go to the Pirate101 Central Forums, scroll down to the heading 'Other', and open it. Click on the post 'To be a Loremaster, like the Blind Cat himself' by Luvas and open it. It is worth the reading!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Ryanbold2 on Feb 16, 2015 wrote:
It has been a while since we have seen a frog father Friday. Can we expect to see one soon? They sometimes have teasers for what is yet to come like the black market and ship cabins they teased us about. Also we haven't seen blind mew in a very long time so is it because he is getting ready for a book 15 release? He must be working really hard on what is yet to come. I am excited to see new things come in the future.
Yep. Blind Mew, since he is the one who writes the storyline out, ought to be VERY busy. And given how long this update is taking, he seems to be pouring every fiber of his skills into it, to make it one of the best updates. I honestly can't wait for the new update! Also, part of me wants to believe we'll see the next update during May, the same month as the first expansion.