Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new pet ideas

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
I have some ideas for some new pets to create
1: a gold fish (a fish made of solid gold)

2: a mini ki-rin

3: a beagle

4: a batacuda

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
We all have had dreams of a solid gold fish. I will add it to my list of someday maybe list.

What other ideas do you have floating out there in the sea of imagination?

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Jan 23, 2015 wrote:
We all have had dreams of a solid gold fish. I will add it to my list of someday maybe list.

What other ideas do you have floating out there in the sea of imagination?
Ooh can we please have some dogs a hybrid and regular I love dogs (sorry cats no no no not today) uh hmm class pets maybe an owl like the privateer power, one of the rats from the first witchdoctor spell, a whale from the buccaneer strength power (mini) a quetzal from the hidden for swashbucklers and for musketeer I have no clue what the musketeer powers are too much
Practical Kai Chamberlain Level 65
Corrupt Wolf Nightingale Level 65
Fair sailin' maties!!!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
golden gryphon, orca (killer whale), sea lion, star-nosed mole, gecko, rain frog, siberian tiger, artic wolf, skunk, blue squirrel, cactopus as a pet, jeweled spider (like the one on the morphing idol), mouse on a motorcycle(:/ copywright infringement? hope not), snowy horned owl, screech owl, jade falcon, mini mushroom pet, copperhead snake(copper metal), cotten candy cloud...

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
granadier land tortoise(fight animation shoots bombs), cockatiel, spider monkey(like irl one), panda,
woodpecker, kangaroo, hippoloon, flaming lion, darkangelfish (black with flaming fins), patchwork teddy bear, tumbleweed, paper crane, paper lion, lightning bug, scorpionfish(like irl one but more colors), lop-eared bunny

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
little windup toy monkey with brass cymbols, whompass cat, yeti, linx, groundhog or prairie dog, zebra with lighting hooves, meercat(call for family move), fourleaf clover lizard(frilled lizard yet is a clover around neck instead), oranguantang(with fruit basket), sphinx, mechanical bull, nemion lion, unicorn seahorse, cerberius, banana spider(like irl one), coconut chimp(made out of coconuts), purple sea urchin, lazy daisy lion (beige in color daisy mane), rainbow-colored toucan

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
stormyjensilverdra... on Feb 18, 2015 wrote:
little windup toy monkey with brass cymbols, whompass cat, yeti, linx, groundhog or prairie dog, zebra with lighting hooves, meercat(call for family move), fourleaf clover lizard(frilled lizard yet is a clover around neck instead), oranguantang(with fruit basket), sphinx, mechanical bull, nemion lion, unicorn seahorse, cerberius, banana spider(like irl one), coconut chimp(made out of coconuts), purple sea urchin, lazy daisy lion (beige in color daisy mane), rainbow-colored toucan
Some fantastic ideas here.
I think Mr. Treelawny, already has made some monkeys with brass cymbals that walk around, and I know he imported a sphinx from Krokotopia.

As for all the other fantastic pet ideas, I keep building a bigger and bigger list of ones I want to see too.

Ensign
Dec 11, 2010
stormyjensilverdra... on Feb 18, 2015 wrote:
hey stormy :) it's me your fav pet buddy :) add me if you can

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
thank you Decius for taking time to read my ideas, and am sorry that housing items not allowed to be pets...for that matter guess we couldnt get a bumbleloon either since its already a creature? hmm :/ no manticores then if that was true....sigh well hmm how about a manta ray? no because its a mount? k guess i gotta step it up a notch then , I will get back to you after i draw up some stuff...and run it by my daughter as she is my sounding board at home XD if she says ew too creepy etc it wont get posted on here, but ty again for reading the first set :) very sweet of you
O: and by the way, the panda i suggested earlier would love it in purple and white with different paws then the ones in mooshu

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Feb 19, 2015 wrote:
Some fantastic ideas here.
I think Mr. Treelawny, already has made some monkeys with brass cymbals that walk around, and I know he imported a sphinx from Krokotopia.

As for all the other fantastic pet ideas, I keep building a bigger and bigger list of ones I want to see too.
dearest Deciusout of the suggestions so far added to this thread which ones most interest you? like your top 5ish? and does Ratbeard or Miss Bonnie Anne like any on here? How about One-eyed Jack, any you might be partial to?

Keep up the great work guys we know you are all very busy on some exciting new stuff for us I think its really awesome you guys take the time to read our many posts and yet still find the time to answer questions for us as well.

Stormy Jen