Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Carry over improved membership benefits, please!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Hi there!

I've read that Wizard101 received improved membership benefits in the game's recent update months ago that included a larger backpack of up to 150, a larger friends list of up to 150, & exclusive membership emotions, along with a few surprise limited-time benefits thrown in that I don't know about yet. I kindly ask of you to carry over these improved membership benefits to Pirate101, please! I would like to see these improved membership benefits carried over in Pirate101.

Well, Wizard members are having a blast with their improved benefits, so I feel that Pirate members shouldn't feel left out on all that, thus, I thought I would ask you to bring these improved member benefits over to the game so that Pirates with a membership will enjoy their improved benefits, too.

Thanks for listening!