Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can we expect any teaser for the new book?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2008
I don't know if this is too much to ask, but it has been a year and half since AQ and MB came out, so I was wondering if we could get ANY teaser, no matter how small, about the new book/world/skyway?

I appreciate all the updates of 2014, don't get me wrong. I'm loving the pet system and have a few 700 pets. I have done over 75 tower runs in the past 4 months. I proudly carry a sweet mustache from the Black Market around. But its starting to become a bit disheartening that we have yet to SEE or READ anything about the new book/world/skyway that is to come. Every month since the summer I have waited for the Newsletter hoping we would get a teaser for next book and every month have been let down a bit.

So I'm typing this to see if we can get ANYTHING at all. A picture of a new island, a quote, the name of a character, a sound file, ANYTHING would be welcomed at this point really. Even if the next story chapter is not going to be ready until Summer 2015, I'm sure ALL of us would appreciate a little something to get excited about what is to come.

Sorry if this sounded like a rant :( I just really love the story of Pirates and the leveling aspect and have been patiently waiting for a year and a half now, so I want to get excited for what is to come!

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Blind Mew, wherever you are.....come back to us.

Ensign
Jun 06, 2009
alex, my friends and I have been posting and asking the same questions. we are all wizard fans too, but after 5 1/2 yrs, it gets boring on wizard fast. I started a second pirate account just so all on my original account don't all end up in same place and I end up like wizard- 12 wiz doing last 1-2 worlds. Even if KI is having problems, let us know! so we don't give up hope for pirate.We are all supportive ! As a person who took basic programing courses long agi, I can only marvel at the KI developers,
I have to admit , speaking with a teammate the other day, we did wait quite awhile, for me was near a year and half for the cl/wt additions but then wizard added new worlds and activities quickly.
I love pirate for its different game play, I get addicted to ship fighting, its a more intense game than wizard. the 2 games compliment each other and I hope to keep playing both for a long time.
OK KI hand out some teaser soon please or a facebook hint, something to give us HOPE.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
We all feel the same after a year of running around without main quests wearing boss loot it starts on a question "this season please?" Luckily they keep doing updates that give us things to do in the meantime.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
All I have to say is bring it out very, very soon.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2010
I think it's even more disappointing that there still hasn't been any updates to the story after all this time because IMO, from what I've read about it on Blind Mew's posts, it seems to be a much better story than Wizard. The fact that they're planning to incorporate twists and that Kane has some hidden, secret other motivation is so interesting, and I REALLY want to see where they go with that. I'm lucky enough to only have 2 maxed characters who've finished Aquila, but while one of them has only just now finished it, the other's been done with it for over a year now. I don't know what I'm going to do if this new world isn't released in the first few months of 2015..

Ensign
Dec 10, 2011
Before I begin, let me say that I love pirate. It is one of my favorite games in general, but it has been so very, very long since there has been a 'main' expansion on the storyline. Although we got areas earlier on in the storyline that we had not had before, we still don't have a main storyline world to do after Aquila. We have the Tower of Moo Machu, which is nearly impossible, ship cabins which cost a fortune (even though they are awesome) and a new form of currency that is nearly impossible to get unless you can pay the crowns for the smuggler's arena.
These updates are fun and enjoyable, and I have no problem using my money to use said updates, but it has been so long since we've had an expansion on the main storyline. The record for a KI game going without a new storyline world was 21 months (dragonspyre to celestia), but Pirate will break the record very soon. Pirate101,again, is my favorite game, but we need an update.
I don't blame KI, programming and storyline content and the rest must be very difficult, but I just wish they would stop giving us such false hope so frequently. I love hints, but when they give hints that say the new world will come out in 2014, and it doesn't, KI just makes players angry. Pirate101 is awesome, but I just want to learn more about KI's plans to make it more awesome. I love KI and I love the spiral, and I hope it will live on for years to come!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fishburt700 on Jan 11, 2015 wrote:
Before I begin, let me say that I love pirate. It is one of my favorite games in general, but it has been so very, very long since there has been a 'main' expansion on the storyline. Although we got areas earlier on in the storyline that we had not had before, we still don't have a main storyline world to do after Aquila. We have the Tower of Moo Machu, which is nearly impossible, ship cabins which cost a fortune (even though they are awesome) and a new form of currency that is nearly impossible to get unless you can pay the crowns for the smuggler's arena.
These updates are fun and enjoyable, and I have no problem using my money to use said updates, but it has been so long since we've had an expansion on the main storyline. The record for a KI game going without a new storyline world was 21 months (dragonspyre to celestia), but Pirate will break the record very soon. Pirate101,again, is my favorite game, but we need an update.
I don't blame KI, programming and storyline content and the rest must be very difficult, but I just wish they would stop giving us such false hope so frequently. I love hints, but when they give hints that say the new world will come out in 2014, and it doesn't, KI just makes players angry. Pirate101 is awesome, but I just want to learn more about KI's plans to make it more awesome. I love KI and I love the spiral, and I hope it will live on for years to come!
Let me address these statements:
"We have the Tower of Moo Manchu which is nearly impossible.."
No, use a team-up, and it becomes easier. I agree it is a long dungeon. I've done it completely through on my buckler 39 times ( and I don't have the optimum gear ).
", a new form of currency that is nearly impossible to get unless you can pay the crowns for the smuggler's arena."
Sink ships, my friend, with friends or solo, in Aquila, Marleybone or MooShu and you will soon have a scrip bonanza! The Smuggler's Arena does give large amounts of scrip, but 'you pays your dues' there, too. Ten bouts of powerful enemies who decimate crew and pirate ( its not easy-peasy! )
"..but when they give out hints that say the new world will come out in 2014, and it doesn't.."
Ki has never said a new world would come out in 2014 and the hints were for the side expansions of the game! Excuse me, but I think you were assuming that the hints were about a new story/world expansion.

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
Blind Mew said that the new skyway would begin with a C. My theory is perhaps the skyway is Calistroso, the thing mentioned in G's message. I mean, he provided no other specifications of his location other then Valencia, and it begins with a C.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
wraithcaster on Jan 12, 2015 wrote:
Blind Mew said that the new skyway would begin with a C. My theory is perhaps the skyway is Calistroso, the thing mentioned in G's message. I mean, he provided no other specifications of his location other then Valencia, and it begins with a C.
OR it could be Cadiz Skyway. Cadiz is where Kane and his Elite Court are based, meaning we get sent there with the help of Calistroso and G to correctly determine Kane's weakness. My brother and I correctly guessed Westminster Skyway MONTHS before MB and AQ came out, thanks to a hint Blind Mew dropped. I am going to put all my eightpence pieces on Cadiz for this update!

Ensign
Oct 13, 2010
warriorscreed on Jan 12, 2015 wrote:
OR it could be Cadiz Skyway. Cadiz is where Kane and his Elite Court are based, meaning we get sent there with the help of Calistroso and G to correctly determine Kane's weakness. My brother and I correctly guessed Westminster Skyway MONTHS before MB and AQ came out, thanks to a hint Blind Mew dropped. I am going to put all my eightpence pieces on Cadiz for this update!
Oh please KingsIsle. PLEASE let the next update be Cadiz. That would almost make up for this ridiculous wait!

Also, something that may support this theory: someone asked Blind Mew once when we would encounter the "Queen" clockwork, and he said very, very soon. Cadiz seems to be a good place to introduce her since it's where the elites are based.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
warriorscreed on Jan 12, 2015 wrote:
And to continue from my this post, I've never gotten into Black Market stuff. Seems like too much work for an outfit or a banner . Still, when I do end up playing for a couple hours, I test out my companion army, to see their strengths and weaknesses, and when I get a chance, I go and absolutely destroy Moo Manchu with some new friends that I meet through team up! I also go and farm for super powerful gear to prepare myself for whatever new updates lie on the horizon.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Well, sometime in the last few hours KI has announced that the Empire Bundle, previously sold by Gamestop, will be available online. With WIzard101 and previously with Pirate101, the shift of a bundle from a store to KI's online shop generally means the release of a new bundle through the store is imminent (for example, the Gamestop Cutthroat Bundle went online shortly before the Empire Bundle was released). So, if this pattern appears again, then GS will soon have a new bundle - and it may well be tied to a new realm, as the Empire Bundle was tied to Aquila. Mind you, when the Admiral's Bundle went online and was quickly replaced by the Hoodoo Bundle*, the new bundle was not tied to the release of a new chapter. So, even if the release of a new bundle is imminent (which is my guess), it may not be tied to new material. On the other hand, it may! Here's hoping!

-Indigo

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
We have been receiving improvement updates throughout the past year, yet we haven't received an extension update in that said year, even with our hopes on it are still flaring up today, so I have been very patient with Book 15's launch. However, I still tend to get really bored after everything that's been made for the past year, so while I really appreciate these improvement updates, I am still itching to have more main storyline adventures because I've been waiting for it for more than a year & I can't expect to wait for it any more longer than we are! I hope we get to see new teasers of more main storyline adventures!

Blind Mew, if you're around, please know that we've been waiting for it for a long time & that we can't hold up our patience for much longer.