Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Next big update possibilities??

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
Hello everyone!! Wow, I feel like I haven't been on the message boards in forever...
Anyways, I've returned with some theories !!
[ for those of you who haven't finished the game and would like to complete it spoiler free, it's best you don't read this until you've finished. ]
So I went on Blind Mew's musings page here, and looked back at story threads one and two. I'm most likely wrong about these, but this is the place to put it, so I placed pieces together and came across:

- ( forgive me for not remembering exact names ) So one person asked something about if we're ever going to meet a reformed clockwork. Blind Mew's responded with something about if we DO meet a reformed clockwork, it wouldn't be in the way we'd expect... I also re,never seeing something about how clockworks don't 'die'. Could it be we possibly find Deacon and Rooke again, expect new and improved ?

- Now here's one I'm a little unsure about. If all story threads came after things were left off at book 14, this would be a possibility. If this came before book 13, this is probably wayyy off ( I didn't pay close attention to the dates ,,). Anyways, I read a hint about the next skyway, it starting with a W. Once again, if this post was before book 13, they meant Westminster. But if it was after 14, what could it be?
Someone asked which map keeper would we meet next. The only 2 pieces left are Erika the Red's and our Mother's. Our mothers, as you know, were killed. So it has to be Erika.
Erika is a bear, a believe. Where do bear's originate? Grizzleheim, of course. I came across an answer including how Wintertusk is possibly to be included in the game (oh dear, not Wintertusk...). W for Wintertusk Skyway of Grizzleheim, where we find Erika ?

Most people would say Krokotopia, due to the latest events in the storyline.

- Battle of Lunden's bridge? Someone said something about how cool it would have been if we fought Rooke there. In the response they got, the bridge may have been set a joke, and how if we didn't fight Rooke there, it doesn't mean we're not going to find someone there...

- I came across a few hints of a trip to Polaris. A minor thing to say, but oh, how exciting would it be to finally go there! To see the glaciers... And penguins... And pickled herring...

- It was said that theories of the armada once being human are canonly proved wrong, them being 100% machine. Or are they...?

- nobody is pulling Kane's strings, for he is a puppet as well as a puppet master. But is that said to throw us off?

I was a little reluctant to post this, based on the comments I'd most likely receive... Oh well.
I'm not sure how long I'll be back, but it's great to be in here again !

Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
i realized I was ver very wrong about the next skyway thing...

I didn't pay attention to the dates of the posts, so I looked back at them, and yes, W was for Westminster, of course.

The next skyway, I now know, starts with a C, or so I think (I'm most likely wrong again).

I'm very sorry for me not having my facts straight and clear!! I'll be more careful about my future research..

Note to self: pay attention to date and time!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Deacon is most definitely gone ( may he rust in pieces ) Remember how Rook said " You destroyed Deacon, my brother..."
When we beat Rook on the deck of the Victory, the comment was we 'defeated' him ( twice in fact ) I won't believe he's gone until it's confirmed by a fuming Elite.
A reformed clockwork? Nooooo! I want them to remain villainous, soulless cogheads!
Some players are thinking that 'C' stands for Cadiz, I don't think so, but what it stands for I have no idea.
Where are we going next? Besides Valencia ( 100 % confirmed ) the main possibilities are: Darkmoor, Polaris, Grizzleheim or Krokotopia.
The Armada still have two pieces of the map, we have to have all the pieces to get to El Dorado. So besides finding Erica's piece & our Mother's piece we need to get their pieces.
Plus we have to find Cagliostro, who will lead us to 'G' ( still agreeing with CDeWinter that this is Galileo ). And find out how to stop Kane.
We will be busy little pirates, indeed!