Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tower of Moo Manchu, what chapter?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 25, 2014
Hey there quick question...

what chapter is the Tower of Moo Manchu in?

Just wondering since no new chapter was created where it may possibly be located.

Thx for the help all ya'll ;)

Black Davy Hawkins, swashbuckler level 65

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
The Golden Fox on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:

Just wondering since no new chapter was created where it may possibly be located.

The Tower of Moo Manchu really isn't in a chapter, as a player can take it on anytime after he/she defeats Moo the first time in the Tomb of Cow Cheng. However, it is best to take it on after the WHOLE storyline is completed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Golden Fox on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:

It would be included in the chapter where you accept the quests "Moo Manchurian Candidate" & ( I believe it was called ) "Shoot the Messenger". These two quests from Lord Chagatai unlocks the quest for the Tower of Moo Manchu.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
After completing the storyline quest "Journey to Subata" you will be able to accept the side quest "The Moo Manchurian Candidate", given by Lord Chagatai in Subata Temple, you will then have to complete a series of side quests until you reach the final side quest "The Shadow of Moo Manchu". However there is still one more side quest you have to do which isn't available until after completing the storyline quest "The Great and Powerful Turtle", after completing this quest, the side quest "Emperor Moo" will be given by Quan-Shi in Subata Temple. You should then get a notification. Good luck!!! Hope this helped!!!

Ensign
May 25, 2014
Ok so if I wanted to let's say buy one of the chapters with crowns, which one would you estimate I would have to buy to unlock access to the tower?

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
The Golden Fox on Dec 6, 2014 wrote:
Ok so if I wanted to let's say buy one of the chapters with crowns, which one would you estimate I would have to buy to unlock access to the tower?
You don't really need to buy it, you can be in a group with someone and they could enter the Tower of Moo Manchu and you would be apart of his or her team, the tower itself is free... currently at least, you see.

But if you want to buy the area required, it would be Book 12, Chapter 29, this will give you access to the Icy Dock and then The Paths of Penance, where The Tower of Moo Manchu is held. It will cost you 2,999 Crowns.