Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Teleporters

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Teleporters are cool and all, but I have had some issues. Teleporters let you change the location right? WRONG! This is so annoying because I want to change the position of my teleporters destinations. I have tried everything possible.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dante ZE pirate on Nov 22, 2014 wrote:
Teleporters are cool and all, but I have had some issues. Teleporters let you change the location right? WRONG! This is so annoying because I want to change the position of my teleporters destinations. I have tried everything possible.
Pick up the teleporter and put it in your bank.
Leave your house.
Return to your house, and get the teleporter out of the bank.
and you will be able to replace the destination.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Try putting the teleporter in your shared bank and switch pirates and put it in another backpack, then put it back to original one, that should reset it.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
You tried everything possible huh? So I'm guessing that means you've tried putting it in the shared bank then moving it back to your backpack?