Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thank you Ratbeard

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
With the last update not this newest one we were able to share the non trade items we have been saving in hope of this.
I remember that Ratbeard had posted to hang on to the non trade items as this was something he was hoping could change. So thank you Ratbeard for going to bat for us and keeping our hopes alive. I will give you a couple of emotes here's a bow and a cheer and maybe some day a high five emote

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
jeffreyskullpants on Nov 20, 2014 wrote:
With the last update not this newest one we were able to share the non trade items we have been saving in hope of this.
I remember that Ratbeard had posted to hang on to the non trade items as this was something he was hoping could change. So thank you Ratbeard for going to bat for us and keeping our hopes alive. I will give you a couple of emotes here's a bow and a cheer and maybe some day a high five emote
Aye!And Arrr to that!

Trading No Trade stuff is AWESOME!

Thanks so much!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Yes, very nice! And more cool things currently in the test realm, as well.

-Indigo