Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

crashing after 2 person morph

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
Almost every time after morphing with another person, I crash after the morph is done requiring me to re-log.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Crash-crash, as in the game closes on you, or crash as in you're stuck on a cut screen? If you're stuck on the cut screen (and it happens a lot), just hit escape and it should take you to character selection rather than having to reload.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sometimes after morphing, I end up in a black screen and I have to exit then log on again.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
This happens to me too I believe they are aware of it and said it's scheduled for a fix.
However when this happens try hitting escape twice and should take you back to the character log in page. This makes it a little quicker then logging back in. Hope this works for you.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I've had a similar problem.

I was in the Morphing Tent on a Two-Player Morph icon trying to morph with another Pirate. He left before we had completed the Morph (everything was set up and he backed out before pressing Ready) and, when I exited the Morph Screen, I went into the black screen. Able to get out of it by pressing the Escape Key and selecting Pirate Selection.

Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
Crash-crash, as in the game closes on you, or crash as in you're stuck on a cut screen? If you're stuck on the cut screen (and it happens a lot), just hit escape and it should take you to character selection rather than having to reload.
yes, it happens on a cut screen. The screen is frozen and the only way to get out of it is to quit to desktop having to reload the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Grintch on Nov 19, 2014 wrote:
yes, it happens on a cut screen. The screen is frozen and the only way to get out of it is to quit to desktop having to reload the game.
Actually if you hit "Escape" it will ask you to go to the dock and you can re enter the tent from there.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Grintch on Nov 19, 2014 wrote:
OK, just hit escape once or twice and you'll go back to character selection rather than having to reload the whole game. This is a glitch that KI knows about (or should -- plenty of us have complained). With luck it'll be fixed in the next big update, assuming they can figure out why the game doesn't love us.