Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mysteriously moving to life fountain

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
It seems that I am forced to go to the life fountain from wherever I log out of the game all of a sudden. In the Moomori clanhold -- life fountain as soon as I log in. At the Valley of the Titans? That horrible Tengu sorcerer-infested life fountain. Not sure if it's just Kita and Nissi docks or everywhere, but this is NOT a trend I am at all happy about. When I stop in a place I expect Warwick to be there when I go back.

And no, we aren't stopping out in the middle of the road. I've been tucked back behind a house, or standing right by the sigils for the instance I mean to enter when I have more time or even behind an NPC. No damage to myself or my crew, and even if they were to have clocked down, I'd still be at one HP if I'd been unexpectedly in a battle.

What's up with this KI? I'm growing increasingly cranky, as I'd like to be able to use my X to port me back to a totally different island, not to mark where I stopped playing so I can port back there to pick up the game again.