Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite epic talents/powers!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 23, 2011
I just wanted to start a post to see what everyone's favorite epic talents and powers are. Personally, my favorite epic talents are relentless, blade storm, and first strike. My favorite power has got to be assassin's strike due to the high damage! Mojo storm also seems like an awesome power to me. So, what are your favorite epic talents and powers?

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome aboard mate, great to have ye here

Me favorite talent/powers be Black Fog, Riposte and Critical Strike.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
My favorites are anything that boosts agility, Tempest of Torpedoes, and Ghostwail......to activate my Soul Harvest with! My favorite epics are Soul Harvest, True Grit, and Double Tap!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Riposte, something about my companions blocking and retaliating just makes me love the game that much more :3

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
I always loved all musketeer epics, as a musket main.

There is absolutely nothing that beats a true grit, quickdraw, burst fire, double tap ETC battle. Something that cant normally happen between a buck and buck. Which is usually vengeance to vengeance and is pretty dull. Or a buck and swash because well, riposte riposte riposte isnt very fun to watch either. The reason musket battles and epics are so interesting is because between two musketeers the chance either will miss is so low, leaving the epics to duel it out.

Level 65

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I like to see how many times relentless makes a chain.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey