Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Whats the best gear to farm for swashbuckler lvl65

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
hello my friends again I am back with a couple questions on what would be the best gear for me to farm I got all the swashbuckler items in tower of moo Manchu but what I am trying to find is a gear that gives valor's armor for swashbuckler and a couple more so if you got any ideas on what gear to farm please list them below. also I am working on a privy right now lvl6 same name as my buckler so what would be a good place to farm for him as well please name the bosses and where I can get it, it will help me a lot thank you for your support guys

Bloody Brandon Chamberlainlvl65
Bloody Brandon Chamberlain lvl6
Bloody Brandon Chamberlainlvl1

Thank you guys for listening into my questions.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Hi, I too am a swashbuckler and I know some pretty good gear to get. Diskylos (the dog in Illios) drops a lot of good stuff. He has an amulet that gives great juju and an eye patch that gives a valor that blocks 50% incoming attacks. I recommend you farm Moo Manchu for Assassin's Strike gear and the swashbuckler's weapons in the Nefarious Five. Be sure to hit Tower Dojo. This place drops a hat with Leviathan's Call. I forget which place this is, but it is the area with the tax collector dungeon. Hope this helped!

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
captainjack205 on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
hello my friends again I am back with a couple questions on what would be the best gear for me to farm I got all the swashbuckler items in tower of moo Manchu but what I am trying to find is a gear that gives valor's armor for swashbuckler and a couple more so if you got any ideas on what gear to farm please list them below. also I am working on a privy right now lvl6 same name as my buckler so what would be a good place to farm for him as well please name the bosses and where I can get it, it will help me a lot thank you for your support guys

Bloody Brandon Chamberlain lvl6
Bloody Brandon Chamberlainlvl1

Thank you guys for listening into my questions.
One of the few items that give Valor's Armor for Swashbucklers would be the Cattle Baron boots. I believe that Tyson drops them and they are for level 30 and up. A much better choice I think would be the Shoes of Faunus. They give Valor's Fortress but also give +10 weapon power and +12 dodge. I have heard that Cadmus drops them. I have gotten 2 Blades of Shade so far but no shoes yet lol. You're on the right track. It is very tempting to equip all that flashy tower gear, but any Swashbuckler worth their sea salt knows that we need shields and heals more than we need eight Assassins Strikes. Moo Manchu's boots are pretty good for Swashbucklers also. They give Frozen Tide which freezes all enemies for one round and also gives a +18 boost to dodge.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
valor's armor, try farming captain blood with multiple people for the group plunders, those drop the hat and boots that both grant valor's armor

(sorry cant remember the names, I don't use them but noticed them when I was farming for jacket)

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
thanks guys and I forgot to tell you about my gear that I got for the weapons I have nefarious knives, blades of shade and dragon axe. for gear I got armor that gives 7 agility 7 or 8 damage points and 18 armor. for the helm I have the same stats as the armor except 11 armor. for the boots I got 8 damage and 12 dodge and gives rallying call or sky spirit I think you know that boosts agility and shows the dragons. for the eye patch I got patch of St Fidos 9 damage 12 accuracy and 12 dodge. and for the ring the charm and totem I got all moo Manchu there they all give 10 damage points. is this a good set of gear and keep giving me ideas so I know where to farm while I'm waiting for the next world to come out. just wanted to give you guys some info on my stats and fill you in what I got for my gear originally. ill see you guys posts on the message boards

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
Guys where can I find a robe that gives levy call for

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If you can get them, I highly recommend The Turncoat's Boots ( dropped by Faye in the tower ) these will give you a +16 dodge & a will boost.

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
these boots will give me levy right?

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
what robe is best for a max swashbuckler and please give info shown below
what power does it give?
what are the stats on it?
what is the name of it?
what does the power it gives do?

thanks guys for reading this your the best

as always Bloody Brandon Chamberlain lvl65

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
A good helmet for swashbucklers is Lofos Gothicus it grants a accuracy reducing charge as well as 12 agility and 11 armor I believe, I got it on my swashbuckler from Pariss. Battle Angel's Array or Centipede Zukin grant dodge higher dodge the latter is purchasable in the bazaar. Battle Angel Array doesn't exactly give a power but it's worth the 6 dodge, 6 agility, and 30 armor increase , and Centipede Zukin grants ranged critical ,but it also gives 11 dodge and, Satyric Shoes give Assassin's Strike and 12 agility and 14 dodge I think, but I like to use Cutthroat boots which buff up good agility and all those stats given by boots. And sometimes Axe Of The Minotaur Lords is a good way to set a lot of hits like vengeance strike at letting you use Riposite and First Strike a few more times, but it's all how you play.