Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Helpful Tips for Defeating Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 28, 2012
Hi guys!

I started playing Pirate101 again and I just defeated Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah. I've done it twice, and I've got a couple tips you might find helpful.

1. One of the goals in the battle will be to "use" all four bonfires. Do that first, with you and each companion "using" a different bonfire. Try to do that in the first turn, and if there are any left, take care of them in the second. Remember, a bonfire is used in one turn. So, you only need one person to go for it!

2. After the bonfires are gone, one of the goals in the battle will be probably the most common one, "Defeat All Enemies." So, if it's your first time, you might think, "Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah is probably the hardest, so I'll get rid of him first and the rest will be a piece of cake." That's actually a very big mistake. Here's why: when Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah's health is low, he "sacrifices" one of the troggies on his side, getting rid of them but taking their health. So, you should go for the troggies that surround him after you've gotten rid of all the bonfires. Defeat Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah last.

3. This is a tip for almost every battle: have everyone go for the same enemy. Keep the entire crew close together, as well.

4. Okay, this is a seriously optional tip, only if you have the crowns and are willing to spend them. Buy a henchman. Now, your first battle with him is at level 12, so, why waste crowns on a level 60 one when you can just get one of the cheap ones? You may like other ones, but I personally recommend "Dashing Daria Darko."

I hope this helped!

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
A couple of tips I would like to add:

1.) Like Orangeapplett indicated, go for the bonfires first. You only have 12 rounds to complete this and removing the bonfires quickly, decreases the total enemies you will face.

2.) Bring companions with Witch Hunter talents. While you are removing bonfires, you can get extra hits in (or simply extra hits overall).

3.) You can concentrate on the minions first, like described above, but if you are on the higher end of the level spectrum (or if you and your companions deal a lot of damage) when doing this boss, you might just want to concentrate on the boss. Yes, his sacrifice will heal him fully, but will also kill his minions in one shot. So, you can let boss take care of them, while you only concentrate on one target. You might even get lucky with everyone pounding on him to take him down to zero in one round. Again, this strategy might be better suited for obtaining his badge, rather than the first time taking him on.