Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Court of Scribes

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 25, 2014
Greetings P101, not long ago in P101central a new group was created called the Court of Scribes. We are a group that is a mix of Role-play authors, poets, P101 Fan fiction authors and P101 artists. Currently we have quite a few Role-players however I like diversity and would like to invite any and all who wish to come and join whether you be a writer or an artist who would like to share their skills for the P101 community.

Before you consider joining allow me to tell you what is the Court of Scribes goal.

Our goal is to make Role-playing, and the submitting of artwork, stories and or poems a NORMAL thing for P101.
Eventually our goal or at least my goal is to have it so that all this stuff above is as popular as the game itself. Where parents or children could do more than just play the game, they can read or created or see amazing stories, role-plays and artwork that come in on a regular basis.

This is the goal of the Court of Scribes, are you willing to join and make a commitment to help us with our mission. You will also get chances to meet others like you, and even get feedback.

[NOTE: You must have some experience in writing or drawing before joining this group, it doesn't matter if you have done it outside of P101 or not, MUST have experience because eventually what you do will hopefully get alot of views.

Also, due to the "school" year starting I understand that some of your schedules may be extremely busy and you may or may not be able to be "active" so much because you are still trying to get things in order, I understand completely, it does not disqualify you from joining and making an impact, you are still WELCOME.

Also, when you join, it wont be instantaneous, you will be pending and if you have done something before whether it be in the message boards or central, I would like to see some of your work, if you have never submitted anything for P101 and are new to everything but you do have experience, please send me a Visitor Message (In P101Central) or reply to this thread.

Thank you for your time,

Mocca8 (Central name)

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
The Golden Fox on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
Greetings P101, not long ago in P101central a new group was created called the Court of Scribes. We are a group that is a mix of Role-play authors, poets, P101 Fan fiction authors and P101 artists. Currently we have quite a few Role-players however I like diversity and would like to invite any and all who wish to come and join whether you be a writer or an artist who would like to share their skills for the P101 community.

Before you consider joining allow me to tell you what is the Court of Scribes goal.

Our goal is to make Role-playing, and the submitting of artwork, stories and or poems a NORMAL thing for P101.
Eventually our goal or at least my goal is to have it so that all this stuff above is as popular as the game itself. Where parents or children could do more than just play the game, they can read or created or see amazing stories, role-plays and artwork that come in on a regular basis.

This is the goal of the Court of Scribes, are you willing to join and make a commitment to help us with our mission. You will also get chances to meet others like you, and even get feedback.

[NOTE: You must have some experience in writing or drawing before joining this group, it doesn't matter if you have done it outside of P101 or not, MUST have experience because eventually what you do will hopefully get alot of views.

Also, due to the "school" year starting I understand that some of your schedules may be extremely busy and you may or may not be able to be "active" so much because you are still trying to get things in order, I understand completely, it does not disqualify you from joining and making an impact, you are still WELCOME.

Also, when you join, it wont be instantaneous, you will be pending and if you have done something before whether it be in the message boards or central, I would like to see some of your work, if you have never submitted anything for P101 and are new to everything but you do have experience, please send me a Visitor Message (In P101Central) or reply to this thread.

Thank you for your time,

Mocca8 (Central name)
Yarr, matey! I do not frequent Central, but I may consider applying for the Court in the future. Is this okay? I am a role-player, a poet, and a fan-fiction author, and you can search for me around the community and/or in the Pirate101 fan-fiction archives. I support the promotion of fan-submissions; They're wonderful to see and show just how talented our community is!

DSD

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Wow sounds like a job application......Don't call us we'll call you lol.

So it ends from start to finish as found in writing.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
May 25, 2014
DS Devereaux on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
Yarr, matey! I do not frequent Central, but I may consider applying for the Court in the future. Is this okay? I am a role-player, a poet, and a fan-fiction author, and you can search for me around the community and/or in the Pirate101 fan-fiction archives. I support the promotion of fan-submissions; They're wonderful to see and show just how talented our community is!

DSD
Yarr, we would love to have ye aboard when you are ready.

Ensign
May 25, 2014
DuranteRamses87 on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
Wow sounds like a job application......Don't call us we'll call you lol.

So it ends from start to finish as found in writing.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
In some ways you are right, it sort of is a job, creating a continuous flow of fan fiction, art, or even keeping a role-play active till it is finished is work, its the spare time we volunteer from our day to make P101 more than just a game, but rather a community.

If you really would like to consider joining, feel free to come to our page at http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/group.php?groupid=358.

If you have further questions or insights please post here if you do not have a central account, and if you do my user is Mocca8 and you can either send me a quick visitor message or PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Ensign
May 25, 2014
((Note: Correction as to what my "Central" name is, it is NOT Mocca8, but rather Mocca82. Wanted to clarify that so no one would have any trouble.))

Ensign
May 25, 2014
[Announcement:]

Hey everybody, I would just like you all to know that the Court of Scribes has been "officially" made public and is now open for anyone who is/would like to be a role-player, fan fiction contributor or fan art crafts person. Coming up soon will be tons of opportunities to contribute to the P101 community and show your skills in either writing or drawing.

Note: The CoS is still in working condition so please do not expect everything to be perfect, all is in working progress and will be progressing rather soon and hopefully gain positive results.

Thank you for your time and consideration, if you have questions about the group or how the system works in P101central (after making a P101central account) please feel free to message me any questions that you have.

(Central name: Mocca82) aka Black Davy Hawkins (in-game) or The Golden Fox (message boards)