Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anyone else notice this?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 26, 2014
So I am new to the game and I was wondering. Anybody ever think about what the huge skull in skull mountain is from?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
UnchartedLandscape on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
So I am new to the game and I was wondering. Anybody ever think about what the huge skull in skull mountain is from?
Yes, I believe it's the remains of a Titan.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Have you seen the size of the bird Bestia flew in on?

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
Have you seen the size of the bird Bestia flew in on?
Yes, but that was explained, this is not.

Personally,I think that it may be just an ordinary geological formation.I think it's simply sedimentary rock,shaped by all the water in the Flooded Shrines(it must come from somewhere).

Then again, it could be the remnants of the Aztecasaurs arrival,or even the FIrst World,like Esperanza said.

Not feeling too chatty at the moment.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
Yes, I believe it's the remains of a Titan.
Are you talking about the greek/roman titans?
There is an anime/manga with monsters called Titans, they range in height from 4-15 meters, and they eat people. Their bodies almost instantly disappear after death, and their bodies regenerate instantly from any wound while alive. The only way to kill them is a slice in the back of the neck.

I think it's a titan. The kind mentioned above.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Kai Alcott on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
There is an anime/manga with monsters called Titans, they range in height from 4-15 meters, and they eat people. Their bodies almost instantly disappear after death, and their bodies regenerate instantly from any wound while alive. The only way to kill them is a slice in the back of the neck.

Greek/Roman, of course.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Kai Alcott on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:

You had to bring Attack on Titan in, eh?

I think it's the Colossal Titan, if that is correct. If not, then it may be that of one of the titans from ancient W101 myth... Ice Titan, Fire Titan, Storm Titan? Probably Ice Titan... although there's evidence that Skull Island is either early or late Khrysalis, and seeing as I'm still in Avalon, can somebody help me maybe figure this out? Good hunting, sleuths! Er, sorry Bones.

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
The Hoodoo Master on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
Yes, but that was explained, this is not.

Personally,I think that it may be just an ordinary geological formation.I think it's simply sedimentary rock,shaped by all the water in the Flooded Shrines(it must come from somewhere).

Then again, it could be the remnants of the Aztecasaurs arrival,or even the FIrst World,like Esperanza said.

Not feeling too chatty at the moment.
Too much scienc
More FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!