Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hybrid fire frog

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
Someone had this pet the other day and I had just read about a new hybrid *thorny toad* so I assumed they were the same thing.

I just checked Kelsey's link for the hybrid page (awesome, by the way ) and the thorny toad is very different. Does anyone know what the scoop is on the fire frog yet? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, I don't think.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
Someone had this pet the other day and I had just read about a new hybrid *thorny toad* so I assumed they were the same thing.

I just checked Kelsey's link for the hybrid page (awesome, by the way ) and the thorny toad is very different. Does anyone know what the scoop is on the fire frog yet? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, I don't think.
Gortez drops it in the Valley of the Gold Monkey ( start farming , & good luck! )

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
Oh wow! I feel so out of the loop!

Thanks a bunch. I will have to travel backwards just a bit.